Faux Skin

What will you do when human skin replaces fur as the new hot thing on the fashion scene and you and your family are hunted because your what they would call a trend that will never die out,like denim?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Eleonora's POV

"Buggy get your black ass up or you will be late for school!"

That was my mom's way of waking me up every day since I started school,to think she would have learned by now that my bed and I have the best love affair and it gets really intense in winter.

"Eleonora Winter Anna-Bae Greyson Pop you better get out of that bed into the shower and into your school uniform in under 10 minutes or you will have a angry black woman to deal with!"

I fell off my bed after hearing that

"Im up mama!"

"You better be,you dont want to repeat monday morning?"

"I swear I'm up,for real this time."

I shuttered as I stood up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.I definitely did not want to repeat that on this very cold winters morning.The hell,I didn't introduce myself talk about bad manners my momma wud have my head so why dont I introduce myself while im taking a very hot shower

My full names are Eleonora Winter Anna-Bae Greyson Pop,why all the names you may ask,well its all thanks to my mom,dad and heritage.You see my mom is a Pop,her side of the family is a mixture of African,English,German and Welsh heritage and yes she's black as in Lupita Neyong'o black,with cat like green eyes with specks of hazel and strait silky black hair with a very curvy body,Beyonce ain't god nothing on my mama.And then theres my fathers  side of the family the Greyson's,they are a mixture of African,French and Russian heritage but unlike my mom his white with blue eyes,black hair and what I've heard from my mama very tall and was well build like a rugby player and I say 'was' because he died the day after I was born in a car accident.My grandma said they had been partying the hole night,celebrating

because he always wanted a girl so they decided to drive to the town my mom lived to see me and that's when it happened.Anyway back to me,well Im 18 years old,a senior in high school,I also have my moms dark skin tone which I didn't get until my first biology class,my eye color is a cross between grey and white but I hide them behind black contacts,the black mixed with my original eye color makes it seem like I  have brown eyes.My hair is in the form of a school boy haircut in other words I have no hair on my head but thanks to my parents I have hair just like my moms but mine are curly but im too lazy for my own hair so I  took it all off.Im 6.2 with Nicky Minaj body although my boobs are a C cup instead of double Ds.

That's about it,I think plus you'll learn more about me along the way cause right now I have to get ready for another day in teenage hell.Since its winter my school uniform consist out of black skinny jeans,black Doc Martins,a white high collar shirt,black and blue plaid over coat and a black blazer.No,I'm not at a private school I'm at a government school but because im a senior my uniform doesn't look like the juniors which im happy about because their uniform didn't work for me.With my bald head all I have to do is wash my face (I dont wash my face in the shower cause the waters too hot for my face),I put on my garnier BB cream,brush and flaws my teeth,put in my contacts and then I check my schedule for the day grab the books I need for the day,do last minute homework and then grab my phone and charger now all that's left is breakfast.

Just as I was about to enter the kitchen my older sister makes an appearance.

"Anna whereas my fantasy perfume by Brittany?" my beloved sister asked me ( note the sarcasm)