The time we met

Tessa POV :
I wake up to Jake vlogging and saying "good morning JakePaulers this is the team 10 house and it is super lit here everyday and I am so happy to say that my friends from Ohio are coming to L.A" I remember Jake saying that but just forgot so I got up and get ready to go to dance class.

Tessa: bye Jake
Jake: where are you going??
Tessa: I'm going to dance
Jake: OK bye

Tessa POV:
I get back from dance and go straight to my room to get changed. I come down stairs and see two boys and the rest of team 10 siting on the couch.

Chance POV:
Anthony and i get to the team 10 house to see Jake.

Chance: hey Jake
Anthony: hey Jake so this is team 10
Jake: yeah come in
Chance and Anthony : looks good bro

Chance POV:
I was talking to Jake and I see this cute girl come down the stairs I started to stare at her, when Anthony punched me (playfully). I stop and continue talking to Jake.

Chance: umm... so what was I saying...
Anthony: you where asking Jake if he knew the hand shake still??

Tessa POV:
Anthony was cute but Chance was super cute.

Jake: Chance, Anthony, this is Tessa.  Tessa, this Chance and Anthony

Tessa: nice to meet you.
Anthony and Chance: nice to meet you
too.

Jake: oh, and this is Erika

Chance and Anthony: hey, nice to meet you too.

Anthony POV:
I was talking to Jake and I noticed that Chance was starting to stare at this girl on the stairs so I punched him playfully. To tell him to stop silently and he did then he started to talk to Jake again. I look up on the stairs to another girl she was cute too.  I continue to talk to Jake.

Tessa and Erika walk in the kitchen and start to talk.
Tessa: Chance is cute.
Erika: yeah.

Tessa POV:l
I was talking to Erika, and the door rings I go to answer it and I see...