Scales Pt.1

" 56 kg "

I sighed as I let a tear roll down my cheek . I guess I'll never be 'the perfect size'

I quickly wiped my tear as I went to hide my scale under my bed.

I stayed in the same position in silence for a few seconds until..

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I quickly looked at my desk in the corner of my room.

I went to my desk to see I have gotten more texts than from yesterday.

I was really hesitant to look at the texts. Cause I already know what they were going to say.

But since my curiosity got the best of me. I ended up looking anyways. 

And as expect they were from people at my school. 

All they do is bully me.

This is mainly why I weigh myself everyday. They just won't stop.

" Sky! Come downstairs already! School starts in 5 minutes!"

" Okay mom!" I said as I got my phone and backpack on my chair.

As I was walking downstairs, I could hear little muffles of people laughing downstairs. 

I wonder who's here ? After all, nobody else lives here but me and my mom. 

At the thought of that, I quickly ran downstairs and saw my mom smiling widely. 

Then I shifted my eye to the front of her to see a Man facing my mom and his son as well , not noticing my existence .

I then looked at my mom, to see that she already saw me. 

Knowing my mom, I knew she was going to force me to socialize. 

So I tried to run back upstairs, but my mom had called me before I could escape.(oh no)

" Sky, come meet our new neighbors ", She said making their attention turning to me.

Once she said that I looked at that old man and his son. Surprisingly the boy was okay looking. I mean he was ugly.*cough* okay....

I just quickly walked to the dinner table awkwardly. As I was hanging my backpack on the edge of the chair. I can sense everyones attention was on me, plus the awkward silence.I looked at my mom for help but all she did was stare at my neighbors with a creepy smile. After that I just sat down next to mom. Which was a bad decision because I was sitting in front of that boy. I looked at him for 0.1 seconds. 

Did he jus smile at me? Oh gosh no he didn't! Why would he! So I just made a choice to only look at his dad. Cause of how nervous I was .

"Hi, my name is Sky. Nice to meet you." I said trying to smile, but ended up looking like this.

" I said trying to smile, but ended up looking like this