love galore

Thea's Pov

I woke up to my brother and his friend banging on pots and pans. "WHAT THE HELL" i screamed. "Were going to the mall...Get up!" he said walking out, his friend trailing behind him. I slowly got up walking to the bathroom. i went pee then brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and checked the time 1:32pm the time read. I finally walked to my closet grabbing black ripped jeans, a purple shirt, and a black and white flannel. I put socks on and walked downstairs. While walking to the kitchen I seen Julian sitting down on the couch looking at his phone . Getting closer and closer to my brother in the kitchen. I finally made it grabbing a plate and waffles. i heard my brother and Julian at the same time say "what smells so good?" "Waffles" I replied. Joe i called for my brother "yeah" he said softly. "can we get my friends on the way to the mall?" "sure". I finished my waffles running upstairs. When i got to my room i texted Alice and Reese saying i was gonna pick them up in like 10 minutes so be ready.

We went to the car and drove to Reese's house. I got out and knocked on the door. "hi Ms. Tompkins how are you?" i looked at her with a fake smile. Reese's mom had never really liked me..i think it is because she thinks there is something going on between us, when really i think of him more as a brother. Our whole friendship him and Alice always messed around, i didn't mind it though. "Fine" Ms. Tompkins said. Then i heard a thug and slowly watched Alice stumble down the stairs Reese not far behind, i giggled a little. "THEAAAAAAAA" screamed Reese. i laughed hugging the both of them. We walked to the car. I got in sitting in the middle seeing fresh hickeys on the both of them. i shook my head asking my brother to turn the music up.

Love Galore by SZA ft. Travis Scott (song at the top) played and i started singing her part looking. "Long as we got" i looked at Julian seeing him smirk at me as i sang. That smirk would be the death of me. I felt like If i looked any longer id pass out. i sang till it was over. When i was done he flashed a cheesy grin at me, i felt my cheeks get hot so i looked out the window. why i'm i feeling this way?

When we got to the mall we got out and all walked in together i walked behind Joe and Julian. Alice and Reese held hands "you guys need to be a couple already" Alice looked at me and smiled "i guess" i nudged Reese. "Joe" i called out "Yes you can walk around with your friends" "thank you" i hugged him "text me when you want to meet" he nodded. My friends and i walked away.