Chapter 1

The door opened with a soft creek, and closed with a gentle click. Optimus hang his jacket on the coat hanger. He walked to the kitchen to see Elita tending to the twins wounds again. Optimus went and sat in a chair next to Frost. "What happened this time?" he asked. "Roadlock started bullying Sky... so I told him to stop but he hit me." Optimus kissed her head. "You did a good job standing up for your sister." He said. The little six year old smiled. Elita smiled, and put a band-aid on her little arm.

Sky sat on the table as she watched. Her little hand had a band-aid on it too. She kicked her legs as she listened to them talk. Optimus, as he said, had arrested a bunch of little critters. Nightstar came walking in when he said that. "Yeah! I got cuffed, and learned how to pick it! Uncle Megs helped me!" Optimus chuckled as the eight year old grinned. Elita gave her husband a look. "What? It'll help if she ever gets trapped in a room or something." "Yeah, like a jail cell?" Elita asked, still giving him the look. Optimus shrugged and chuckled. "She won't end up in that position." Elita rolled her eyes.

Once the rest of the kids came home from school, they all got ready to go to their friends house. Once there, Optimus lightly knocked on the door. Ultra Magnus answered it a few seconds later. They greeted each other and Magnus let them inside. Bulkhead and Wheeljack her playing in the living room when the Pax family entered. "Firebreak!" the cousins shouted. Firebreak joined the two boys. The adults chatted for a bit on the couch. They watched the kids run around and play.

Wheeljack went up to Nightstar after a while and sat next to her. "Umm... I made th-this for you." He said nervously. Nightstar looked at him then at the card in his hand. She took it from him and read the blue, folded paper card.

I know it is five days before you turn nine, but happy b-day! P.S. Bulkhead made me do this.

Nightstar giggled as she read the card. She looked at Jackie and smiled. Wheeljack blushed at her smiled. Bulkhead chuckled as he watched. "You two would seriously go together." Night started blushing while Wheeljack punched Bulk's arm playfully. "Will not!" the ten year old yelled. Bulk laughed. After awhile Magnus hushed them for being loud.

Firebreak only watched silently. He then slowly snuck to his dad. He sat next to him and whispered in his ear. "Wheeljack likes Nightstar." He giggled. Optimus looked at him then to the kids sitting in the floor. Nightstar was indeed blushing. As was Jackie, who was glaring at Bulk, who only just laughed quietly.

After the visit, the Pax family made it home, and after dinner went to bed. Optimus and Elita hugged each child before falling asleep. Soundwave stayed up for a bit, trying to fix his computer. His computer had a virus on it, and where it came from? He didn't know. After an hour he finally was able to figure things out. "Yes!" he shouted in a whisper. He deleted the virus, and turned his computer off. Afterwards, he climbed into bed.

In the morning, Optimus walked from his room to the living room before chuckling. The kids were having a sleepover on the floor and couch. Firebreak was holding Frost protectively while Sky laid sprawled out on the couch. Halo laid near Nightstar, sucking on his little thumb. Soundwave laid in between Nightstar and Firebreak, quietly snoring. Optimus walked across them, accidentally stepping on the piles of blankets. He went to the kitchen as Elita soon followed with a bright smile. "Should we wake them?" Optimus asked, getting breakfast. "Hm, let's wait." She replied. Optimus smiled and nodded. After he ate, he grabbed his keys and jacket before giving Elita a kiss. "See you later." he said. He walked out the door and headed off to work.

Elita started getting food ready for the kids. Sky came running in after a moment. "Aww, daddy left!" Elita chuckled and kissed her daughters head. "Yep, you missed him." Sky pouted as she sat at the table. All the other kids soon cam in, sitting around the table. They talked and laughed as they ate. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Firebreak asked. "To get to the other side?" Soundwave asked. "Nope. It was invited to dinner!" The kids laughed after that. Elita smiled, "Alright kids, hurry up and eat. The bus comes in half an hour." Firebreak started eating faster, and so did Frost. Sky started making goofy faces with a mouth full of food.