The Hangover

(Photo above is Chelsea)
(Chelsea's POV)
I wake up, my head pounding from last night. Wtf happened??  I thought to myself. All of a sudden, I hear a bird call. I look around the room, only to see that I had slept with the one and only, Logan Alexander Paul. Omg, no way!!! I need to tell Megan. I thought. Megan is my best friend, and Logan's new assistant after Ayla left. After throwing on my clothes, I left the room to go find her.

(Logan's POV)
I wake up to see that Chelsea had left.
Ok, time to cross off smash, I thought. Megan is gonna kill me, this is her best friend after all. I go to the chalkboard wall and cross off 1. Smash. "What happened last night, Logan?" S**t, I've been caught, I think to myself. "Um, I smashed," Chelsea walks up to me, confused. "We did?" She questions. "Um, yea," I say scratching my head nervously. "Is that why I felt satisfied when I woke up?" She asks. She felt it too, she likes me!! I thought.

(Megan's POV)
My client and best friend smashed. I don't know how to feel. On one hand, I'm glad. Chelsea has had a crush on Logan forever. On the other hand, I'm mad at Logan. He took advantage of her being drunk and smashed her!! I realize that Logan is spacing out, again. "Hello, earth to Logan!" I say while clapping my hands in front of his face. "What? Oh, sorry," he says. Chelsea sighs, "Well, I'm going to get Starbucks. Want anything, Meg?" "Yea, the usual. Thanks." I say. I need coffee in my system. Once Chelsea leaves, I flip out at Logan. "WHAT THE FUCK LOGAN SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!!" I say, starting to cry. Logan sits down next to me. "I'm so sorry Megan I didn't mean to, please don't cry." He tries to calm down my panic attack.

(Logan's POV)
F**k, I made her cry. She's having a panic attack, so I try to calm her down with what helped Jake when we were little. Eventually, she calms down. "I'm sorry, that was so unprofessional..." Why is she worried about her job? It's not like I'm going to fire her. "Shh, it's ok Megan. Just calm down." We sit on the couch, talking about how I didn't mean to f**k her, but I was tipsy and couldn't think straight. Chelsea then walks in, holding 3 cups of Starbucks. Wait, how did she know what I like from there?! "I know what your thinking, Megan told me what you usually get."  Wow this girl is good, I say to myself.

This is my first story, so I know that it's shitty. You don't need to rub it in in the comments.