The Mechanic (Part 1)

(Un-Edited)

"Come on my Joey-Boey!! Live up a little" I shouted to my friend ,over the loud music which was blaring in the club. I quickly gluped down the shots which were kept in front of me, cringing at it's burning taste. To say it was his 25th birthday and we decided to celebrate, so I brought him to the famous club Infinity High Club.

"Come on Anna! It's already midnight and we should be heading back home!" Joey my so-called best friend, dragged me away from the counter, towards the exit. But I wasn't having any of his lecture that day. I didn't walk as I gripped the edge of the counter, and made him stop. He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair, obviously frustrated of me.

He could've​ been​ the perfect man any girl would love to have. Blue eyes, pink full lips, sharp jawline, brown hair, slightly tan skin colour, well built body with all the strong abs. But too bad he would love to taste a dick than a pussy.

The day I found out that he is a gay, I bawled my eyes out. One, because I was attracted to him so badly in dirty ways, and Two, Why do all the good guy's are gay?! But I was happy for Joey too. Because he was being who he was. And honestly, I really felt proud that he was being the real him, without any fear. For myself, I didn't have that good luck in normal straight boy's, they were all dick with a dick.

"Anna!! Oh! Come on, not again!" Joey whined like a baby, as I pulled him towards the dance floor. I giggled and squeezed us between the sweat covered bodies. I swayed my body and lost myself, as the music blasted throughout the night.

I don't know how much time passed because I was feeling thirsty a lot. I glanced around for Joey but he couldn't be seen anywhere. God forbid! I hope he didn't left me back here. Squeezing myself out from the crowd, I made my way towards the counter. I asked the bartender Max for water as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

1 Unread Message

Joey:

Anna!! I found this hunk guy and maybe I'll be getting my birthday gift tonight!!! I left my car and driver for you. Text when reach home. Xoxo

I hung my head low and shook my head, somehow I knew this was gonna happen! But I was happy for Joey. I quietly sat down on the tool, and drank the water. I glanced around the club, slowly. This place was something to die for. People danced and forgot every problem here.

"So are you alone tonight?" Max, asked me as he arranged some glasses. I got to know Max somehow, because whenever I visited this club, I would only drink whatever he serves. It's just that he mixes the drinks in the best way. He was a 45 year old man, but he still looked 35.  He hardly had any wrinkles or the oldie look, his body was well built, no workout just perfect to get girl's drool over him. But he was loyal to his wife. He said he loved her too much to cheat in this or any other lifetime.

"Yea...and probably for the rest of the night..." I muttered, and glanced back at the crowd. I usually don't do one-night-stands but today I felt like doing. I was alone and horny. And hey! After all it was a weekend. Weekend full of party and enjoyment. Weekend away from work. So nobody can blame me.

After few minutes, I bid my goodbye to Max and exited the club. I looked out for Joey's car and found it nowhere. Strange. I called up Joey several times but he won't receive. Having fun, I guess. I walked towards the side of the road and waited for a cab. After few minutes of standing finally I got a cab, and made my way back to my apartment.

Resting my head on the window, I looked outside at the blurring sight. The night was still alive. It was L.A. after all. I closed my eyes and smiled, forgetting about everything and letting the movement of the car, send me to peace. Suddenly the car jerked, waking me up from my small nap. I looked up at confusion. The car coughed and jerked and finally came to a stop.