⋆∗✧ rules ✧∗⋆

—-

✧.⋆ • * : ✦∗

↠ Swearing is allowed, but please please please censor... i don't want another book deleted!

↠ When you fill out the form, I would like it in detail. No skipping information.

↠ You always have to wait for me to accept you. If you start roleplaying without my permission, your form and any comments you have made will be deleted.

↠ In the roleplay, if I don't respond within 24 hours, you can give me a tag.

↠ While roleplaying, speak in third
person. For example: 'Jamie walked
towards the shops.'

↠ While roleplaying, please include description. I don't want any sentences like: 'She laughed' or 'He slept.'

↠ Please no Gary or Mary Sues. Flaws in your character make them much more interesting to roleplay with.

↠ Introduce your character on the first comment of your roleplay with their name, and not just 'He' or 'She'.

↠ Please don't spam this book. I'd really appreciate it if you didn't.

↠ You may do up to 3 roleplays at a time. I have put this to a limit so you don't forget your roleplay or get too rushed while roleplaying. As I said in the sixth rule, I would really appreciate description.

↠ If you want to have smut in your roleplay, please take it to PM.

↠ I accept boyxboy and girlxgirl, as well as the normal girlxboy.

↠ You can tag me for your character, but no pasted URLs for your looks.

↠ Your character is allowed up to 3 powers.

↠ You may change the age of your character according to the roleplay.

↠ You can submit as many characters as you want.

↠ God modding is a no no.

!GOLDEN RULE: Have Fun!

✧.⋆ • * : ✦∗

To prove that you've
read the rules, the password
is puppies! Because they're
adorable.

✧.⋆ • * : ✦∗