The nerd in disguise ♥

CHAPTER 1

"Honey, wake up. Today is your flight to Philippines." my mom said.

"Mom, 5 minutes more please. I just got to take some rest." I pleaded with my eyes closed.

"I've already given you five minutes . Now get moving the driver is already downstairs." My mom said.

"OK.FINE.WHATEVER." I said with an annoyed face.

"Great!" Mom said.

I rushed to my bathroom and had a very cold bath, then I brushed my teeth. Then I got dressed up I wore a Crop top, skater skirt, Killer heels, Accessories, and my oh so favorite printed bag. Then I went straight to my moms room and bid her goodbye and I kiss her in the cheek. And I ask our maids to bring my things to the car. And asked the driver to get going. And we arrived at the Airport.

I board the airplane which headed to the Philippines and say goodbye to Paris,France. And after several hours I arrived at the Philippines I miss this place so much. And I went to the Condominium that we own and I stayed there. I still know the roads and streets here in the Philippines so I didn't really have a bad time searching for the Condo. I received a text message from my mom.

Fr :mommy ♥

Honey, how's your day? When you arrived at your condo unit you will notice a white envelope and inside that envelop are your credit cards, money, and details for your new school .Did you find your place interesting?

After I read her message I searched for the registrar to get my keys.

Cashier: Good evening ma'am how can I help you? (smiles)

Me: Hand me the card for the unit 143.

Cashier: What's your last name ma'am?

Me: Smith

Cashier: Oh, Ms.Smith here's the card. You're the owners daughter right?

Me: Yeah.

Cashier: Its a pleasure having a conversation with you ma'am I'll call the staff to take your luggage do your room have a nice stay :)

I just nod as a response. I'm on my way to the comfort room when suddenly--

*boogsh*

"Ahhh, sh*t. Hindi ka ba tumitingin sa dinadaanan mo?" Its a guys voice

"Obviously,not. urghh my Louis Vuitton bag oh you careless Jerk." I replied and look at him and omg he's hot. (drools)

"Hey miss stop drooling" when he said that I immediately stop daydreaming.

"I'm not"

"Pshh! " then he left.

I immediately stand up and fix myself after fixing myself I went to my condo unit and had my beauty sleep. I forgot to reply to my mom but I know she'll understand.