Part 1

The thought of it being their last concert for at least a year, it jerked at Namjoon's heart strings. They were on their last song, and the fans were all swaying together, shouting out at just the right moments. Namjoon finished off by hugging his friends, his family, his boys, they  were Bangtan, and they were due for a break. They had agreed to take a year for song writing and rest, though their fans would probably feel like it was the longest year of their lives, BigHit agreed that it was something they needed. 

Namjoon and Jimin broke off from the group, waving their goodbyes to Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Jimin and Namjoon were paired as roommates, Jungkook and Jin, and then Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok. They were all near each other, but separated, the reason being that they needed to find their own individuality. Namjoon didn't agree, he actually hated that they were all apart. At least he had Jimin though, Jimin talked enough for the both of them, plus he knew how to cook. 

Namjoon was shirtless, he had on Pororo pajama bottoms, brushing his teeth, when Jimin burst into his room. He had that goofy grin on his face, and had on a pair of heart boxers and a white tee. "Yeah?" Namjoon said around the toothbrush, Jimin flashed his phone, Taehyung had taken a picture of Yoongi drooling as he fell asleep in their living room chair. Namjoon smiled back, he couldn't believe they were missing out on that. He finished brushing his teeth and followed Jimin out to the main space. "He probably put that on all of his social medias," Namjoon commented, Jimin nodded, agreeing.

Jimin looked like he was missing the group of brothers as well, so Namjoon decided that a good distraction was in order. He picked up a pillow and threw it at Jimin's face, Jimin let out a squeak and looked at Namjoon in disbelief. "Oh its on," Jimin picked the pillow up and threw it back, Namjoon caught it and ducked behind a chair as another pillow was launched his way. Apparently the distraction had worked, and soon there were pillows floating around the apartment, showing the evidence of their war.