Blair - Chapter 1.

Blair Anderson.
•17 years old
• 5'10"
•tan
•color changing eyes depending on mood
•toned body
•brown hair with golden streaks

•17 years old• 5'10"•tan•color changing eyes depending on mood •toned body •brown hair with golden streaks

Chapter 1.

"Stop." I hissed at Connor who was ripping my 4,000 word essay that I had worked so long for.

" Or what? It's not like you're going to do anything, right nerd ? You're a weak ,worthless person." He said while inching closer to my face.

My breathing became faster, my body started shaking in anger and a soft growl escaped.

"Stop." I said more firmly this time. Connor was looking at me amused and with a half smirk on his face.

"No..nerd."

Before I even knew it, my fist came in contact with his jaw causing Connor to fall on the ground .I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head closer and whispered in his ear harshly "I'm not a nerd or weak.Keep that in mind."Before punching him one more time and walking away.

What the hell was that?

*******************************************
I was sitting in the principals office , Mr.Corrells office,to be more exact.

"Ms.Anderson, would you like to explain your actions earlier?" Mr.Correll asked while walking inside the office and sitting across the table ,in front of me.

"Well, Mr.Matthews was ripping my essay and after I told him to stop several times , he still refused to stop and I lost control ." I said truthfully and maturely picking my words carefully.

Mr.Correll picked up a folder and inspected it for a minute or two while stealing glances of me, making me raise an eyebrow.

" I see that you have very good grades and a clean record,Mr.Anderson.Considering that this is the first time for you to get in trouble , I'll let you go with a warning , a call home and a detention after school tomorrow.You can get back to your classes now,Ms.Anderson."

I slowly nodded ,grabbed my jacket and walked towards the door, heading to class.I knocked on the door and walked in the classroom.

"Do you have a pass?" Mrs.Brooke asked nicely.I shook my head no.

"I was in the principals office but I think Mr.Correll forgot to give me a pass." I said as nicely as I could, hoping that she would just drop the topic and let me sit down.

"That's alright dear,take  a seat." Mrs.Brooke said smiling.I scanned the classroom and the only empty seat was the one in the back of the classroom.I could feel the students stares as I sat down. I tried to focus on Mrs. Brooke but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier and the stares weren't exactly helping.

I took out my scetch book and started drawing the moon reflecting itself in a lake when I felt a piece of paper hit the side of my head which made me snap my head to Savannah who was smirking and shortly after mouthed 

                        "You're dead"
I rolled my eyes and focused on my scetch feeling Savannahs eyes on me the whole time.

"Ms.Johnson!Pay attention!" Mrs.Brooke scolded Savannah and she slowly turned around glaring at me.I smirked and chuckled lightly.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

This day finally came to an end.

I collected all my things and walked out of the classroom and headed to my locker trying to avoid Savannah and her friends. After getting everything I needed out of my locker, I started walking home.

I suddenly got the feeling of someone watching me but I just shrugged it off but I started walking faster just in case.My house was near a forest and even though it isn't the best, I love it. I can go out for a walk in the forest at night , star gaze or just stare at the moon.

The moon never failed to fascinate me.  When no one was there for me, the moon was. I would talk to the moon like it was a real person,who was willing to listen everything I had to say without complaining.The moon was like the mother I never had.

I never knew my mother. She left  me and my dad right after I was born. She didn't visit, write any letters or even call. I lacked the mother figure in my life but at least I had my dad, Zach.

He always was understanding, nice and sometimes strict.He took care of me since I was  a baby and made me who I am now.

I stopped thinking when I saw my dad in the porch, looking worried. I waved at him and smiled.

"Hey dad.." I greeted him sheepishly.

"Blair,you're finally home.We need to talk." He said and headed to the living room.I followed him and sat on the couch next to him.

"Your school called and they let me know about what happened today with you and Mr.Matthews. This isn't you ,Blair." He said , sighing loudly.

"Dad,I just let anger take over and lost control of my actions.I don't know what happened but I'll try my best for it to not happen again." He smiled sweetly and threw an arm over my shoulders.

"I never thought you could break a guys jaw ,Blair." He chuckled and my mouth fell open while I was staring at him in shock.

"I broke his jaw?" I asked in disbelief.

" Yep. My little girl can kick some ass." He winked and then started laughing while I punched his arm playfully and joined his laughter.

"But you're going to have to do the dishes for a week." I groaned and pouted my lips at him.

"As much as I like the fact that you're able to take care of yourself and kick some ass , you still have to face the consequences of your actions ." He chuckled and I nodded.

"I learned from the best." I said cheekily ,to lighten up the mood . Causing my dad to chuckle once again making me smile .

*******************************************
Hey everyone! This is the first chapter of this book!I'm really exited to be writing a werewolf book  😁 and I would really appreciate some feedback from all of you!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment ! I love you all ❤️