Prologue

On the planet Mau, everyone was getting prepared for the wedding of their prince and Sailor Senshi. The people on the planet were in joy and excitement for the ceremony, but before the day could even begin, a shadow of death and hatred dawned upon the planet and began to destroy. The armies of Shadow Galactica attacked and spread throughout, the last living heir to the throne fled to the farthest reaches of space. To escape the clutches of darkness. The vision of his soon to be bride having her Star Seed taken right in front of him will haunt him until the day of his death. As he was drifting to Earth rapidly, he blinked his eyes in shock.

Ritsuka Aoyagi awoke from one of the new nightmares he'd been having. In them, he knew he wasn't on Earth, but on the planet in his dreams, it always had a nostalgic-warming feeling. In them he would see the girl in his dreams being murdered the same way; two orbs of light come from both the left and the right and collide with her in the center, causing a yellow lily to form on her chest and a lilac stone floats out of the flower. Each dream would give him the chills.

Ritsuka is a fifteen-year-old boy in the tenth grade, he has black straight hair down to his shoulders, breathtaking purple eyes, real cat ears along with human ones and a cat tail, a thin body with white soft skin; that could have passed him for a young girl, he also stood at 5'6.

"The same nightmare again..." He looked ahead, seeing he was in his bedroom. The same repeated nightmare happened once more like an endless loop. He can still remember her screams and the way everything played out. His body shivered before his eyes closed, his hand rubbing his forehead to relax him.

Laying back down on his bed, to where his front faced the ceiling, he sighed, turning over on his left side and curled up in a ball for close comfort. His ears lowed before he muttered. "I hope I don't get that dream again..."