Opening Day

"Goodmoring world" I said as I woke up. Today is the grand opening of Yuma Café "Zzzz" I heard from bell's said of the room Bella's my roommate we moved to Little Japan to go to a very good high school. I walked over to her bed and screamed in her ear(sorry I couldn't fix this part yet guys xoxoxoxo)
"What" she yelled as she shot up"What L" she said groning.
" Today's the day bell"I said "yay" she said as she ran to her closet. I walked to my closet grabbed the costume that we wear for the café and went to go change. The costume had a fitted pink shirt with a pink frilly skirt with a white pocket. The skirt also had white straps running down the front and back of the leg connected to some pink knee socks with some pink heals. Once I was done changing I went to my dresser sat down and started on my makeup. I put on foundation and concealer then I did some winged eyeliner and put on some blush and some baby pink matte lipstick. Then i grabbed the store keys and my iPhone 7s and then bell came out and then grab her maid headband and put it over her pastel pink hair. Then I grabbed mine and put it over my pastel purple hair. "You ready" I said "yeah let's go" she said as she opened up the front door. After I got out the door I locked it the we walk down the stairs. I opened up the back door to the kitchen   and went though the double doors to the  counter went around it, went to the front door and flipped the sign to were open.

Hey guys its Luna and I wanted to do another book to but based of the YouTube series by Annie and Eleanora but I  wanted to change the names and some of the storyline so but Bella looks like Eleanora and I look like Annie sohope you like the story so far and I will only be  updating on Fridays
XOXO-Luna