Short & Sweet!~

You sit down at your desk with a giant pile of books, and your cheek on your hand staring at the screen. An essay to write, and absolutely no incentive to do it. As you stare at the blank screen, trying to decide how to finish this damn thing, your phone goes off.  You see his name light up and your heart skips a beat. Quickly, you pick up the phone. “Hello?”

“Hey. Are you busy?”  he says.  You sigh, you’re never too busy for him.

“Not really, just working on my stupid essay, what are you up to?” You sigh.

“Uhmm, I’m actually outside. I was just walking by… but I didn’t know you were busy… I’ll see you later?”

He was outside? Right now? You turn to the mirror while you’re still on the phone. “No, no. Do you wanna come in? I’m not really working anyway.”

“You sure?”

“Yup, I’ll let your in right now!”  

You quickly slip on a tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt. As you were doing this, you notice it was raining outside. Shit, he’s probably cold. You run to the door, and swing it open. He is standing there in a black jacket, with his hand shaking his slightly damp hair and a smirk on his face as he sees you.  

He holds his arms, waiting for a hug. And you rush into his warm arms. You take in the smell of his and just rest for a bit on his shoulder. He pulls you back, “sorry for disturbing your studying.” You take his hand and lead him inside. “Don’t worry, I still have a lot of time to do it.” You easily lie while biting your lip.

He sits on your bed and you just stand there. You can’t believe that there he is, just sitting in your room.  He pats the seat next to him, asking you to join him. You look at the blinking cursor on your laptop screen before shutting it closed. Easy decision, you think smugly, as you make your way next to him. He puts his warm arm around your waist and pulls you closer. You look up at him, and he just smiles at you. He raises a hand, and tucks a stray piece of hair behind your ear. His hands stay behind your neck for a few seconds. Hopefully he can’t see your face flush red.

“So why did you come?” you ask, hoping to change the topic. “Just passing by…” he adds, still smiling in a faraway voice, he adds “and I missed you.”  You look down, as a smile comes up to your lips from within.

“Forget this,” he says and suddenly pushes your head back onto the pillow with a passionate kiss. He is on top of you and kissing you, and you can’t help but push back. Your arms are trapped underneath his body, and he pulls them around him.

You barely have time to think. He sits up for second and takes off his shirt, and he looks down at his abs and back at you and winks before leaning back down to kiss you on your neck. His hands feel cold against your bare stomach, and soon he is moving up higher. His lips do the same as he kisses your ears and is whispering your name, “I love you.” You can’t help but let a whimper escape, he knows your ears are a weakness. He quickly silences you by moving back to your lips, biting softly.