Beach Love

•Hanna's POV•

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Thank god it's summer! I said happily!

I jumped out of bed and got undressed,then hopped in the shower.

After my shower I let my hair air dry while I ate some Honey Nut Cheerios!

After I ate I got dressed,I put on some laced jean shorts and a sunflower shirt. I put my hair dry hair up in a messy bun and put my grey flip flops on. I had to pack a bag, because I'm going to the beach with my best friends, Halii and Heidi! I grabbed my blue and white bikini, a green towel, and some sun screen! I can't wait to get my tan on! I grabbed my iPhone and head down stairs. My older brother Kevin is down stairs eating an apple! I hug him cause I haven't seen him in awhile!

"What's up Little Ham?" He said!

"Getting ready to go to the beach with my friends, wbu?" I say.

"Thought I would stop by to see my family before I go back to Chicago,I'm gonna miss you guys a lot!" Kevin said sadly. "Aww I'll miss you too Kevin!" I say as I hug my brother. Well I'll call you soon bro I love you talk to you later I say as I grab a peach as I head out the door!" "Bye sis love you too,have fun!" Kevin said as he poured himself some Pepsi!" After I left I got in my car and headed to Heidi's house where's Halii and her are. I beep the horn really loud and they come walking out slowly. Hey I say as they both get in the car, "Hey Hanna they both say as they get in the car! It was kinda quiet in the car besides the music playing on the radio. I turn it up and we all dance to The Way by Ariana Grande! When we got to the beach we landed our towels down and laid down to tan except Heidi, she went out to swim.

*Twenty Minutes Later*

Halii and I got down tanning and went to the ocean to swim with Heidi.

When we were swimming I went to get my bottle to collect sand in for my brother, I accidentally ran into a boy! I said sorry and realized he was really cute! "It's Okayy I'm Trevor" he said sweetly. " I'm Hanna, I said, I couldn't stop smiling! He is really cute and nice! We talked for a little, then he asked if I wanted to hang out with him and his friends,I said sure but I have to get my friends first! He said "Okay." After I got Heidi and Halii, we grabbed our stuff and followed Trevor. When we got to where him and his friends were sitting they all smiled at us. "Hi, I'm Connor!" One of the cute boys said, " I'm Sam and I'm Ricky" two boys said while they were tossing grapes into each others mouths! "Hey girls and Trevor" two other boys said while they were tossing a tennis ball to each other! We all three sat down on chairs the boys got for us, and introduced ourselves! After we got to know about each other, we all gave each other's numbers, and played a game of volleyball! I was think jn to myself I kinda like Trevor! He is really cute and really nice!

"hey it's Savannah! I'll try to get more chapters as fast as I can think of ideas for the book! Hope you like it!