CHAPTER 1

Hi ARMYs! This is my first fanfiction and I'm sorry for any grammatical mistakes since english is not my first language.🙈

⚠️This story contains sexual content, murder, death, mental illness, eating disorders and violence! PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE A VERY SENSITIVE PERSON OR TOO YOUNG!⚠️ BUT this story is not brutal or anything like that! It just contains many topics which are inappropriate for some people. This story is a drama with action and romance.
For the rest of you: enjoy the story!🤗❤️

********************
CHAPTER 1

*tick tock tick tock tick tock*
I was staring at the clock which hang on my wall. It was already 10:17 pm and Yugyeom wanted to pick me up at 9:30 pm. He is my best and only friend.

But where the hell is he? We wanted to go to our favorite club because tomorrow - well in a few hours - is my birthday

But where the hell is he? We wanted to go to our favorite club because tomorrow - well in a few hours - is my birthday. It's our tradition to go there and I always like to get drunk until I can't even walk properly. Yugyeom can drink a lot without getting drunk and he always takes care of me and never let me get too close with other guys because I'm not myself when I get drunk and I do things which I'd never do when I'm sober.

I sneaked out of my room with the key that Yugyeom stole for me. We both live in a psychiatric hospital and we're not allowed to sneak out or leave our rooms without permission. My parents died 6 months ago in a car crash. I was already suffering from depression and anorexia but since that happened I was sent to this clinic because I couldn't handle life anymore. I basically don't have anyone left. No parents, no siblings, no contact to other family members and no friends. Yugyeom is my only friend and the only one who treats me like a human being and I'm so thankful for that.

The hallway was dark already. I creeped to the boys floor and knocked on Yugyeom's door. Someone was walking inside of his room and opened the door. It was Jinyoung, Yugyeom's roommate.

"Oh hey, Jinyoung! Is Yugyeom still here?""No, he left about an hour ago

"No, he left about an hour ago. I thought you both wanted to go clubbing." He yawned and looked very tired.
"I'm sorry if I woke you up. Where is he? I should look for him."
"Do that. Good luck." His eyes were blank and he closed the door. His depression has gotten worse, poor Jinyoung. But where is Yugyeom? I suddenly heard steps coming closer to me. I turned around and a nurse was standing in front of me.
"What are you doing here at the boys floor at this time? Go to your room immediately! Bballi!"
"O-Oh I'm sorry... I-I got lost?" I stuttered.
"Now go. Bballi!" She said and followed me to my room.
"Go to sleep. Good night... and I'm sorry for being so harsh on you but it's really late already." She smiled at me and went out of my room while she closed the door behind her.
Well well, I'm alone again.