Lonely Nights

Things used to be great. Things used to be fun. Life was like Charlie in the Chocolate Factory but... There was no Willy Wonka. I WANTED things to be exciting. I WANTED to be... like everyone else. Like.. Them. The people on the internet.

Too bad you just have to be yourself to get what you want.

It's cold.

It's wet.

It's dark.

It's Lonely. The brick structure next to me scrapes against my arm leaving small bloody spots showing through my shirt. The blood stain get's bigger it stings, but I need to find shelter. "Hey there baby, why don't you let me take care of that little spot ya got there. I'll make you feel all better." an older man says to me with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. 

I need to get somewhere, and fast! I walk faster passing by the old coot as he yells desperately down the street just to get my attention. Here's the spot. I stop behind a club beaming red lights down at me. My dark hair reflecting the light to a subtle burgundy. A man barges through the door. Of course, it's him. My "pimp" I don't like using the word but I can't describe it in any way. 

"Well, well, well, Welcome back Chanel. Didn't think you'd come back after what happened last time. I like that little...tight pink dress you have on..." Dr. Vogel says looking me up and down.     

"T-Thank-" "But! It would look better off of you. Now wouldn't it?" He says cutting me off. What an asshole!! "Strip! Now!" He yells causing a few on goers to look at me. "Please don't make me." I plead. "You know why you're here so why not get started, huh?" 

I start by taking off my brown trench coat, trying to stall and not say anything that could land me in trouble. !!!WACK!! OMFG!!! "Stop stalling!! Remember!! You work for me so you do what I say!!!" he actually slapped me!! I'm used to it but he said he wouldn't do it again. 

Why do I put my trust in people I know don't care about me. 

He grabs my arm dragging me in the club and downstairs where all the.... well where everything happens. Fuck! he left a bruise, I already have enough of those. "Get started you're working longer tonight since you decide to disobey me. Little slut." He says storming up the stairs. "What up bitch, looks like you got the boss mad for tonight you selfish prick." Vicky.... now a fight? Vicky walks away but I know there's going to be more drama from now on with me and the other girls. 

I have to do my job enough silly mess.

  ::. A/N .::

Thank you for reading my story!! I'm going to try to actually finish this story this time lmao! I hope this was good. Please give me constructive criticism in the comments or if you want to message me privately that's fine.  I'm trying to become a better writer because I know I explain too much and I need to hurry up the chapters a bit and well, ya know (I think you know at least ). Once again thank you and I will try to improve and make the stories longer. 

Words: 580

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3