Chapter XXVII: The Return To Goyang

Earlier that day in Korea...

KIHYUN'S POV

"Are they coming?"

"Of course they are!"

"What's taking them so long?"

"You saw Minhyuk's message right? They got held up by traffic!"

"Aish, then they should've left earlier..."

"You're so annoying every morning!"

"And so are you!"

"Aigoo, are you two arguing with each other again?" We know that voice, it was Sister Kang!

"She started it!" I said.

"I was just asking him questions!" Yeonjung replied.

"Aigoo, the two of you have been at it ever since you met! Stop that right now!"

"Humph..." I just looked away from Yeonjung and she did the same thing too.

"Anyway, don't you think it's too early for the two of you to go? I mean Goyang is quite near." said Sister Kang.

"The weather forecast said there's a high chance of rain later in the afternoon. I want to avoid getting stuck on the way back like last time."

"That abandoned house in the forest still gives me nightmares." said Yeonjung.

"This is the first time I'm hearing that and I think it's good for someone like you." I told her.

"YAH!"

"Okay that's quite enough you two!" Sister Kang exclaimed when Yeonjung and I looked at each other again.

"Kihyun, stop bullying Yeonjung, you're much older than her and you should be mature by now!"

"Hahaha! Look who's got his karma! Hahaha!" Yeonjung happily said as she stuck her tongue out.

"As for you Yeonjung, a proper lady doesn't act like that! Compose yourself! Or else..."

"Or else what sister?" she asked.

"... or else others might think you're teasing Kihyun because you like him."

Yeonjung and I looked at each other before quickly backing away!

"URRRRGHHH!!!! GROSS!!!" I exclaimed.

"THAT'S MY LINE AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I'M GOING TO HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS CHICKEN FREAK!" Yeonjung exclaimed.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CHICKEN FREAK?!" I angrily shouted at her.

"YOU! YOU ATE FOUR PIECES LAST NIGHT WHEN THE REST OF US ONLY HAD TWO!"

"WELL THAT'S BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO BOUGHT AND COOKED THOSE!"

"Aigoo! I guess there's no stopping the two of you..." I heard Sister Kang say.

Just then, we heard the sound of a car pulling up. I looked up ahead and saw a car just went past by the orphanage's gate.

"Is that them?" Yeonjung asked.

"Could be..."

The car stopped and then its doors opened. From the driver's seat, a guy I don't know came out. He opened the door behind and out came Hyunwoo and Minhyuk. From the other side, Hoseok came out.

"Yo." Hyunwoo said as he raised his hand to greet me.

"You guys are finally here!" I said as the three of us walked towards them.