Prologue

All Rights Reserved. Please do not claim as your own story. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously.

Enjoy.

Prologue

Up until recently I haven't known what life and death really meant..

Never had I, had someone close die. My grandparents went away when I was still a baby.

Nor have I experienced having a new life in the family.. for I am eventually the youngest.

I've been living my life without seriousness, maybe it was because I never had any problems that would have scarred me.

Although we had an average life, I had everything I needed and I seldom ask for anything..

One time I asked for something in exchange for my good marks in academics, my parents were rather thrilled.

I soon found out that they already had it for me, they said it was supposed to be my birthday present.

I've never felt happy like how I felt that time.

When the fateful day arrived, I was so dumbfounded.. I didn't know what to do.

I was finally given a chance to see my favorite idol group.

I had the chance to see the person I adored most.. Ho Sung

In a big dome, full of people screaming from the top of their lungs, here I stood with eyes locked upon the stage in front of me. A few feet away, and I could just be beside it.

"Dangsin-eun jaemiissda?" He said while breathing heavily from performing.

"YE OPPA!" we shouted as a reply. From up the stage with glimmering lights they all gave us a smile.

"Kamsahamnida!" they bowed down. We continued to scream our hearts out to support their performance.

That moment felt like I was floating from pure happiness.. I didn't want it to ever end, I never felt selfish like how I was feeling. But after they bowed down.. No one really expected what could have happen next. Ho Sung gave his last captivating smile and he slowly collapsed on the stage, in front of my very own two eyes.

He stopped moving. My world slowed down. I stopped moving.

'What happened?', 'Is he okay?', 'What do we do?' Voices of all other people who was there echoed in my mind. Even I didn't know what to do. I was standing there, still looking at the stage where he lied down.

'..save ..' I heard a familiar voice. 'you.. save.. im..' I looked around me. Everybody else was still in shock. Where did that voice come from? '..save him..' I soon realized that it was from my mind.