The Forgotten Promise

*10 years ago* ( Harry and Larrysse were 9 )

I was playing my pink guitar, when Harry knocked on the door. I yelled "Come in." and he did what he was told. He came in, with a grin on his face saying "Hey." I continued playing giving him a smile as I greeted him too.

After a couple of seconds, I stopped to get a drink. I grabbed my water bottle that was sitting on top of my bedside table and I drank it. Harry and I sat down at my bedroom couch and we both watched Spongebob, laughing everytime he messes up. I think Harry got bored, because he got up and grabbed my guitar. He started playing it. He knew very well to himself that he can't play a guitar. He tried but the tune that was coming out is unbearable. 

I laughed at my bestfriend. He probably got angry, so he placed the guitar on my bed and ran to me but I was so quick. I already ran away from him. We were running all around my room. Good thing that it's big.

"Larrysse.." Harry shouts. I hurridly turned around with a smile and he continued. "..promise me that when we both get successful someday, we won't forget about each othet ever?" he asked. I chuckled and walked closer to him. "We're only 9 years old Harry we shouldn't think about those things. we should enjoy our life."

"But, do you promise?" He asked again. Bringing up his pinky. "I promise." I said to my best friend and linked my pinky with his.

For the rest of the day Harry and I just watched Spongebob. Enjoying our young life.