episode 1:let met the cast

"hi guys prince here and today i hosting a new show call object claw down there be 2 tribe call dreive tribe and the costa tribe so let met the cast so first contestant is button wait where is here" i said *button appear out of no where* "so you button" i said "YES I LIKE SPRINKLES" button said happy to be on this show "ok then go to the boat" i said being annoyed at button "anyway next contestant is plug" *plug walk to pirnce "i so happy to be here i hope i win" plug said "ok  go to the boat wait i sec i should speed this up it talking along time for the contestant to come" i said *snap thinkers thought and all contestant  teleport to the boat* "ok everyone here* i said to the cast "so what are we doing here" lamp said weirded out "so cast i need to tell we going to Africa for this season" i said "WHAT" everyone except host said "yep we going to Africa for this season of object claw down" i said to the cast "are you kidding me i like internet" google slide said "what every i don,t care" i said to google slide "ok let just go to Africa" i said to the cast *everyone hop on the boat and the sail to Africa* "guys were here" i said to the cast *we enter a room with  2 colour rug ok* "ok guys pick a rug" i said to the cast *after everyone pick a rug* "so those rug will pick the team this season so (plug,mega stone,google slide, dirt block and speaker will be the dreive tribe) and (button,laptop,lamp,grassy and blocky will be the costa tribe)" i said " oh great boring" blocky said "DO YOU WANT TO BE ELIMINATED" i said angry "no" blocky said "ok so head to you camp  costa tribe take the blue path well dreive tribe take the red path met back here in 1 hour for the first challenge" i said *the tribes walk to there camp* "so um hi tribe" said mega stone "like i want my phone without it i board" google slide said "CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU PHONE" dirt block said angered at google slide "should we let those 2 fight?" mega stone wishper to his other tribe mate "sure" said the other tribe mate *the just walk away* *at costa tribe camp* "so who should get water" said lamp "i will get the water" grassy said "ok" lamp said *grassy walk away to find water* "ok who should fine food" lamp said "ME" said button "ok then" lamp said *button look for food* *later* *everyone come back to the mats* "so now it time for the first challenge follow me" i said to the 2 tribe *at the challenge* "ok so the first challenge is to find a gold idol first one to fine it get to keep it and there team win" i said to the cast *so 3 2 1 GO* "so um were should we go?" plug said "um were should go to the mountain" dirt said "ok then me and speaker go there" mega stone said *later* "FOUND THE IDOL" mega stone said with a smile "so the dreive tribe win imunnity so costa tribe meet at tribal council in 1 hour" i said to the cast *the 2 tribe to there camps* "so who should we vote?" lamp said button and laptop "blocky he annoying" laptop said "ok" button said *Later* "so welcome costa tribe to the tribal council so now vote" i said to the cast *after voting* "so i read the vote" "first vote blocky" "blocky" "blocky" "blocky" "laptop" "so blocky you eliminated" i said "WHAT NO" blocky said angry "so the tribe has spoken" i said *put out blocky touch* "so with block down 9 remain who will leave and who will stay find out on OBJECT CLAW DOWN"