My Best Friend: Ana

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Dedicated to my beautiful suffering doll

My Best friend: Ana............

I have a best friend. Her name is Ana. She follows me wherever I go. When I'm at school, when I'm at home, when I'm asleep, and when I'm awake. She talks to me every second of every day, but it only makes me feel lonelier.

She tells me I'm fat and she tells me I'm ugly. She says she's only trying to help. Her words and voice float around me like bubbles, telling me one thing after another. They never end.

She handed me a razor one day and told me what to do. I promised that I'd never do it again. Now, I grab it myself, an she sits there watching, snickering.

Ana is my best friend. We are inseparable. She steals my food everyday. She tells me I don't need it. She tells me I'm not hungry, and I believe her.

Before we were friends, I was happy. Healthy. Ana has taught me how to dig my grave. Ana is my best friend. She taught me how to be thin.

She doesn't wan me to get fat. She's only trying to help. When I finally die, she will leave me an find a new best friend to love.

Ana took control of my life. I used to do what I wanted. Now she tells me what to do, where to go, what to say, what to eat. I am a ghost, hovering this shell of what I used to be. My past is known. Every one knows I was happy, but don't know what I am now. I have changed.

I hope to die. I want to die, so Ana will leave me alone. And as I stand in this tub, filled with my blood, Ana leaves and so do I.