Life for a Girl at an All Boys' School Ch. 4

LIfe For a Girl at an All Boys' School Ch. 4

HEY GUYSS! GUESS WHAT???IM OUTTA SCHOOL! SUMMER!!!WOOOT WOOOT! I haven't written in FOREVER sahrry about that. I just never got around to it....

I know you guys have been saying it's wayy too fast. And trust me. I know. I got it planned so no worries.

well anyways....ENJOY!!

P.S. Tell your friends? Prettty please with a cherry on top? KTHANKSBAI

:)

_____________________________________________________________

Okay, I cannot believe Wren and I kissed.

WHAT HAD I BEEN THINKING?!?!?!?!?!!

Nothing. That's what. I barely knew the guy!! That kiss wasn't even amazing now that I think of it. It was only good because he was a good kisser. Whatever, it doesn't matter now..i had a new guy that had caught my eye.

His name was Nick. He was so sweet and not to mention HOT. He was tall, dark, and handsome. YUMM..

We had started talking at the party. He had told me all of Wren's dirty little secrets. BLACKMAIL! Yes! I had kid of already figured it out, but Wren was a Player. No surprise there.

As I sat there in my bed thinking about it all, I realized that I had never gotten anything done yesterday. I needed to go school shopping. Now.

I had forgotten to get Kaya's number. So I crept out of the room (Wren was snoring, fast asleep) , got dressed, and knocked on Kaya's door.

Kaya answered it looking half asleep. Her hair was everywhere. "Morning Sunshine!I was wondering if you wanted to go school shopping?"

Kaya mumbled incoherently then said "Fine. But only because I don't have school, supplies and I'd rather go with you then alone."

"I see you're in a good mood?"

" I haven't had my coffee yet. Course I'm not in a good mood."

"Okay well jeez, go get your damn coffee then."

Her face lit up and we walked inside her dorm.

"Sit down while I get ready." I was about to sit down on the couch when I saw a mess of long black hair and a bare back and boxers.

"Uhm, Nick? Is that you?" I tried to say quietly. But apparently not quiet enough, he immediatly fell off the couch obviously startled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I came to see Kaya...What are you doing here???"

"Well this is my dorm too." YES! me and Nick had dorms next to each other!

"Belle, I'm ready. Let's go!!"

"See you later Nick."

"See ya later." He said and then winked at me.

This is gonna be a good year, I thought .