MIDNIGHT MEMORIES (ENGLISH) (Liam Payne Fan Fiction)

It is a beautiful autumn night in London. It was November and Jade decided to go to the party of the Faculty where both have upset her to go. Indeed , Jade was never one to go out much , was one of those girls who preferred to be watching a beautiful film comedy in the company of his dog Labrador breed. Jade wore a short white dress. Did highlight your curves and your body well defined and elegant. All the boys went crazy for her. No wonder , it was almost perfect. The party arose and Jade only wanted to get out of there. Drunk people throwing up everywhere , and couples about to take the next step. Definitely , Jade did not fit there. The girl was about to leave when someone grabs you tightly in your arms, pulling her into a bathroom near the Hall. It was Carl. Jade did not like it because it was reputed to have mistreated his ex -girlfriends. - So now were leaving! Do not tell me you were not enjoying the party? - Said Carl giving a twist in your face. - Do not touch me! Let me out. - Jade muttered coldly. - No doll. - Carl this moment caressing one of her breasts Jade, making a hickey on his neck. This immediately screamed for help, but Carl gave him a slap when they did this to shut up. Carl grabs Jade to lap and put it on top of the sink, spreading her legs young girl. Jade cried and screamed for help, but unfortunately no one listened. She was about to be breached. Carl tore his clothes and Jade already had made him a hickey on her neck. They were both underwear. Carl went to unfasten Jade bra when someone breaks down the door. He was a tall boy with brown hair. The boy entering automatically punched Carl for this stay intact. Jade shed tears and more tears. The boy with brown hair takes off her coat and put on the shoulders of Jade looking her in the eyes with its magnificent brown hazelnut eyes, making her feel protected. - I have called the police. Do not worry. - He said, running his thumb across her face. - Thank you, thank you. - Jade said still crying.

***

Jade was now in the ambulance, about to be taken to hospital. While Liam, the brown-haired boy as he was talking to police the event. Jade looked at the boy with a twinkle in her beautiful brown-green eyes. She wanted to thank him for had saved, but could not. I was in shock too. Firefighters spent a blanket over it, not to be cold. She was just wearing the coat Liam. This had just spoken with the police when it meets Jade in the ambulance. He looked worried. In fact, he had saved someone without being in your work schedule. He comes close to this, and sits on the table where it was also sitting. - Are you okay? - This asks. Jade shook her head saying yes. - I'm Liam. I understand you're in shock and do not try to talk. You better get some rest, tomorrow I must leave the hospital. - Said passing his hand in hers, stroking her. - Thank you. - issued from the mouth of Jade, a little stuffy.- No have to thank is my job. - Liam said, smiling.