Goddess of Desire

Curvacous perfectly formed. I was masturbated into existence by my father who took his engorged penis in his  grasp and repitiously stroked so that he might create an orgasm.And so  I am that which women,men and  the gods crave.I am the longing that slips into their dreams and settles into the basin of their cores,then erupts into delicious pleasures. Alluring and enticing. I am she who breaks their resolve,fulfills their wants and leaves them  wanting more.

Though I am never spoken of, or listed among the other  great gods and goddesss,I do exist. All that I am,all that I shall be, will be filled with tales of erotic and reckless abandon that will extand across the conteinent and throughout the universe spreading into hearts and minds of mortals foe centuries to come.

Just like the gods and goddesses before me who guide and direct the natural forces of the mind and body these mortals shall bear witness to  theaching that will consume them and cause them to act out deeds that may fulfill them,or become that which destroys them. They will be driven by desperation and obsession which will poison their will to deny themselves , and they will seek out enjoyment anywhere, anyplace anyhow-by any means necessary for I am all things that will manifest themselves in good,bad and indifferent.

Until such time, I sit before you and bring forth the pleasures of all who ever might yearn. Without fear, without regret,I share with you multiple fruits of passion. Breathe in  my intoxicating beauty savor  my  womanhood,and relish in the joys  that overwhelm, and sretch the imagination.

Behold ,I am........... The Goddess of Desire!

A/N       Thanks to those who read my shorts and other things I have on here. Remember to vote and don't be shy about voiceing your thoughts about anything oyu read.

Nay<3