Chapter 1 - Plane ticket and Sunshine

Clutching tightly with the sling of my travel bag while my other hand was pressed by the door knob of my room I did a once over with my childhood room with a sigh and turn the knob open ang grab her other travel bag ready to leave the house while everyone is asleep. No mom and dad to say their goodbye perhaps a goodluck, she's leaving and apparently no one knows not her parents, not even her dear cousins Gee and Sue her two bestfriends/cousins they may hate her for this but she had fully decided to leave. She is leaving for America she got herself accepted to one of prestigious University of the States while applying secretly all her family knows is she's enrolling to a university here in the country and not to the other continent. Tiptoeing on her to the grand staircase to the living room while holding her breath she made it through the front door and inhale while glancing around taking everything in sight to her home, she sure gonna miss this house but she knows she's going back someday.

The taxi arrived not long after she made it to the gate and told the driver to where the destination is, it is already quarter past four in the morning it is still dark outside but the sun is readying to burst its light to rule the day, she cant help but smile she love mornings she likes to witness the first ray of sunshine coming through the crack of her curtain of her bedroom window

She arrived to the airport an hour early just as she planned so no one will caught her leaving the house taking a seat after buying a donut and a cup of coffee silently eating her breakfast she turned when notice someone sitting next to her and gasp.

"Gee?"

"one and only" smirking to her
"going somewhere cousin?" she ask though giving her a knowing look. There is no escaping into that and gave a nervous laugh.

"yeah, well you see Gee I am leaving for college you know pursue your dream, dream big" another nervous laugh while raising her fist to add drama.

"yeah.. I see that couz but the problem is you are not alone in this 'pursue your dream and dream big'  you know" I can see she is holding her anger.

"but my problem is why did you not tell us about this Sam?" said a new voice who had an spanish accent to it that made her voice sound sexy. I turned and saw Sue while her eyes trained to what is ahead of us. I can see she's ancious to this but didn't want to show it slowly she turned to her and Sue smiled at her and she cant help it she grabbed and hug Sue tightly.
"I havent seen you in a long time Sue, I miss you"

"now she got the hug and I got nothing" interrupt my golden red hair cousin.
"we just saw each other last week Gee." I roll my eyes at her.

Then I saw it, they too had their own share of travel bags and I knew it already. "you are kidding right?" I asked

"we are coming with you Sam" answered Georgina after a moment of silence and she saw her other cousin Sue nodded her head.

"we are all into this" Sue added smiling to her.

she dont know how to respond to that but one thing is sure.
she is happy to know she's not alone into this. The three of them watched as the sun ruled the day by lighting the sky so generous to always give light.