Halloween

The witching hour is almost upon us. It is almost my time.

They say I am a witch, a whore, and a slut. If I am a witch let me cast a spell and burn you as you have my rights. If I am a whore know you are just as replaceable as you believe I am for sex. If I am a slut just know that your sex means nothing more to me than you do.

They say I am a ghost, a spirit, a ghoul. If I am a ghost let me haunt you for all you have done to me. If I am a spirit let me carry the memories of those you have killed for your own gain in power. If I am a ghoul let me devour every stereotype you have set in place.

They say I am a bitch and a she-wolf. If I am a bitch let me bare my teeth and snap them into your skin drawing blood just as you have to me during my peaceful protesting. If I am a she-wolf let me deceived you and lure you into a false security until I may destroy you.

They say I am a demon, a devil. If I am a demon let me make you a deal, one that you cannot refuse, one that will let you believe you are in power until I set the hounds upon you. If I am a devil let me rule hell with an iron fist and punish those who have wronged me.

The time is almost here, my time. Fate will be revealed at this hour. Tonight, the demon's night, all hidden secrets will be opened to face the light.