Breathless [unedited]

His eyes were always so intense. Everything he would gaze upon would be with a scowl. Most people assumed he was just rude but in reality he was a friendly person.

There were very few people that knew who Oh Sehun really was. He was a kind and loving human being. The guy was really a gentle giant but he didn't like for people to know that.

"Sehun, smile." Chanyeol nudged him while they walked across the airport. "The fans would like a small smile every now and then."

The younger male looked up at the pastel pink haired man. "Why?"

"They enjoy to see us happy, Sehun." He scoffed and slid his jacket off of his shoulders then walked up a little further.

The black haired man lowered his mask a bit a peeked the corners of hips lips up. Fans squealed and pictures were taken from multiple angles. He quickly pulled his mask back up after a few minutes and shoved his hands into his coat pockets. I just want to go home.

/////

She smiled so brightly, her eyes always shining to the people around her. Everyone loved her company for she was such a happy person. The girl went by the name of Muhan, the name meaning infinity(;]).

People always thought that the girl was such a bubbly character but in reality she was dark and twisted. Her smile was a tough exterior to break through and her laughter was just a cover. No one ever asked her if she was okay because they always assumed that she was fine.

Muhan never let anyone see her true colors except for a select few. But even they didn't know the true extent of why her laughter ceased. 

She lived in Seoul, Korea to attend university and also coming back home. Of course the young lady hoped to meet her idols but she knew never to get her hopes up, you only get let down. However, she did very much want to see her childhood friend someday. 

Sehun and Muhan had known each other since they were young. They used to play together and were basically best friends. But Muhan moved away to America when she was nine years old and now she was back, ten years later.

Her friend had taken her out to meet a few people but the entire time Muhan was very uncomfortable. She wanted to be back in bed and be reading her favorite novels. I just want to go home.

/////

It was beginning to get late in Seoul. Sehun had gone to the convenience store after the rest of his members had gone to bed. He covered his face and wore dark clothing to blend into the night, hoping that no one would recognize him.

"Is that all?" the store clerk asked softly. He nodded and grabbed late night snacks before paying. The woman at the counter stared deeply at him, she knew that he was Sehun but chose not to say anything.

The man walked out of the store and pulled the collar of his hoodie up. He didn't want to go back to the dorm yet but he knew that it wasn't safe to stay out late without any other members with him.

Sehun continued to walk quietly, the sound of cars echoing from the distance. He sighed to himself and looked up at his surroundings. The male froze. 

It dawned on him that he was in a very familar neighborhood, one from his youth. His dark colored eyes scanned around him. He had known this place for a very long time but he couldn't place it in his memories. He knew that he had spent so much time here, he had loved here, he had been happy here, but why couldn't he place it?