[1]

Up above is your Dog (D/N), you got him when you were out for your 1year anniversary with Kevin
Your POV
I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I moved from America, to England, to here. Ireland. I needed to leave.. my boyfriend, he wasn't the best. Kevin Harp, he was the best. When he asked me to be his, I agreed. I was happy, and so was he. One night, I came home early for work because it was our 4year anniversary, I came in and saw him all over another girl on the couch. I dropped the cake and ran to my room to pack. I always had a ticket for a new place every year just in case. It costed a lot, but it was enough to get me safe. This year, it was Ireland. He tried so much to stop me, he even tried to offer me anything I wanted. He can't buy my love back, he was playing me and the poor girl the whole time. He was an impatient prick, always so needy after I had work. Clearly, he found a way to fulfill his needs...

That's taken care of, I'm now currently in the pouring rain with a tee-shirt. Why? Because I just got off my plane, and I had to walk for ten minutes to my house after the Taxi driver finished driving me and my dog (D/N). I was dragging my luggage to the house, and there I saw it. It was amazing! The movers had the garage filled with the boxes, and that made me smile. I ran to the door and opened it quickly, and shivered.  I let (D/N) run in and shake, making me laugh. He was just a puppy when I found him. He was still small, but adorable. Is took out a jacket from my luggage and groaned, now I find it?! I sighed, laying it down on the couch that was already here. "I guess until I build my bed, and get your bed tomorrow...... we're sleeping here.." I said and laid down, feeling your dog lay down on you. Smiling, I fell asleep.

In the morning.
3rd Person POV

You groaned, waking up to your dog licking you face. "(D/N), off." You'jump off and sit. "Ugh, might as well go start loading stuff into the house." You sighed, taking the hair tie bag from your unzipped luggage and put your hair into a messy bun. You opened the door and smiled, happy there was a fenced in area. "Go in there." You pointed, and he ran in.
You shrugged without shouting the door and started loading boxes. Once you got to the box for you kitchen, you huffed when you fell whilst trying to lift the box. "Ughhhh! Moving, Is so hard!" You complained standing up, and dusting off your pants. You turned your head to see (D/N) wagging his tail sitting next to the box. "Hehe, you can't lift it silly. You can't even stan don two straight legs. If you did, we would share a snap, and I don't want to go to the vet." You said and lifted up the box again, you managed to make it out of the garage an dingo the lane before collapsing. "FRICKING..... UGH...." you yelled out laying on the grass. (D/N) started barking, and you groaned until a shadow went over your face. "Meh, (D/N)....... it's just a cloud..." you said, opening your eyes to see two brown ones. "Gah!" You said and he laughed standing up straight, offering his hand. You smiled sheepishly and gladly took it. "Thanks, My name is (Y/N)." You said dusting yourself off once again. "I'm David. Nice to meet ye." David said extending his hand out, and you shook it. "Nice to meet you, too. Sorry, if I caused ruckus. I'm just moving boxes inside." You said rubbing the nape of your neck. "It's alright, why don't he have anyone helping ye?" He asked tilting his head, heh cute- NO. "Oh, I moved... because of my boyfriend. I live alone now." You said, all of a sudden (D/N) started barking and hopping onto the box. "(D/N)!' You exclaimed running over and lifted him up. "No, I know I trained you to protect me, but David is good." You said stroking his head, only getting a lick in the face in return. He chuckled lowly, "Yer dog is quite a feisty little guy?" He said smiling, you nodded and felt a small heat off your cheeks. "Well, since ye seem to be having trouble.. I can help ye out. It's the least I could do for a new neighbor." He said smiling a bit wider now. "Really? Thanks, David! You really don't have to!" You said setting (D/N) down. David shook his head and headed over to the box. "Kitchen! Is, on the top floor, first entry to the left. . My room, is the third room on the left top floor, and living room is the first room you see when you enter. The rest is finished." You said as you two walked to the boxes. "Alright, let's start." He said carrying the box inside, and you started with the others.

Once you finished.
While we worked, I learned a bit about David. He was a YouTube, his name was DaithiDeNogla. He also had two dogs, Joe and Tony. I even gave him my number so we can chat sometime, He is great guy, I'm glad we connected so easily.. "Hey, (Y/N)?" You turned to fsee him heading out the door. "I'm glad we connected so easily as well.." he said waving and walked out, leaving you a blushing mess. "I said that out loud...." you whispered holding your
face in your hands. "Shoot.." you muttered walking up the steps, hearing your stomach growl.
"Time to eat..."

The rest of the night went by, and you fell asleep on the floor of your kitchen, after getting hit in the head by your own frying pan. Ouch..

I did it :3
I hope ye enjoyed! Baiii