dont be a dick

Collin

I winced as I washed my palm, I had dug my nails deep.

I had the bad habit of digging my nails into my palm when I was angry, it started off since I was little.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath, as I rubbed my palm with a towel.

I heard a faint knock come from the door. "Collin?" I heard billie say. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him, focusing on my palm.

(I've had this palm habit for 2 years hhh)

"Can I come in?" I heard him ask. "No!" I scream as I continue to wipe my palm.

"Fuck it, I sleep in here." He barged in.

I threw the towel under the sink, closing the cabinet doors.

"What?" I spat, crossing my arms. "Hey, look; I'm really sorry." He spoke, scratching the back of his head.

"Bullshit." I hiss, picking at my palm again.

"Look, I really am sorry. I've been a dick to you for basically all of the time we've known each other and I'm sorry. I'm frustrated and all with the hotel and the media, the label, our manager, the charges. I took it out on the wrong people and I shouldn't have." He apologized, sincerely.

"Yeah, you have been a dick." I say to him. "You're right on taking it out on the wrong people. You shouldn't take your anger out on anyone, period." I shot back. "You're a dick. If you continue to act like one, people will soon find out and what does that mean? Don't be a dick. People don't support a dick." I tell him.

He look at me for a bit and sat on the bed.

He thought for a second, before rubbing his temples. "I know that. I've just had trouble with controlling my emotions since I was ten." He said, hesitantly.

"I've just had a lot of trouble, okay? I might tell you some day but my childhood wasn't all glitter and candy. Just , I'm sorry. I really hope we can start over." He bites his lip.

My breath hitched when he bit his lip. He looked extremely attractive, hot I might even add.

I let his words sink in. Maybe I should really give the idiot a second chance. He's willing to start over, maybe I can really have an actual conversation with this guy.

"It's okay." I say, "I forgive you." I added.

"Thank you, col." He called me by my nickname.

We stayed silent for a second, letting the words sink in. It was awkward.

"So, uh-" I break the silence "do you want to go eat breakfast now?" I ask, chuckling.

"Yeah, ha." He laughs. "Oh and col, I forgot something." He says and I turn to face him.

"Hm?" I ask, being cut off with him kissing my cheek.

"Thank you."