Surprise Visit!! ☺️💓

Zoe's Point of View:
After I had finished getting ready for the day I open up my laptop and start replying to emails. I have Ange and Maddie coming round today to do some work with me and Alfie like we do every so often. I just begin looking through my emails when my doorbell rings and Alfie goes to answer it. As soon as he opens the door Ange and Maddie run in and hug me. "What was that for?" I ask on surprise. "Congratulations guys, on the engagement!!," says Maddie. "We are so excited!," follows Ange. "Thanks guys, I can't believe we hadn't told you! Did you see the video?" Alfie asks. "Yeah, we were like the first to view it!" They say. "Aww thanks guys, I can't wait for the wedding!" I say.
Louise's Point of View:
I'm only five minutes away from Zoe and Alfie's; after finding out their getting married, I couldn't resist organising with Alfie to come and stay for a while. I pull into their driveway and feel Baby Pentland kicking in my stomach. "Are you as excited as your baby sister Darcy?" I ask her. "Yes, yes," she says and we walk up to the door.
Zoe's Point of View:
At last! The final email replied to! I log out of my laptop and here the doorbell go, I go up to the door and unlock it. "OMG CHUMMY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???" I scream and hug her, feeling Baby Pentland in her stomach. "Well, when I found out you were getting married, I couldn't resist organising to come and stay!!" She says. I love my best friend being here, it always makes me feel so happy!! "Unfortunately, I cant stay because I have a scan tomorrow but I had to come and see you!" She says.
Alfie's Point of View:
As I walk doing downstairs I see Louise in kitchen chatting to Zoe. "Hey Louise, what are you doing here?" I ask. "Hi Alf, I heard about your engagement and had to come and see you!" She hugs me and I feel Baby Pentland in her stomach, I can't wait to have kids but let's just get the wedding out the way first!