I married the Devil?!

It was a warm August morning and Chloe Decker was stood in her best friend's, Ella Lopez, house getting ready for one of the biggest days of her life, her wedding day. Granted, she had already been here before when she got married to Dan but his time it was different. This time it felt real, like she wasn't marrying to keep other people happy.

When she got married the fist time, it was nothing special because she was eight months pregnant with a now 8 year old, Trixie. But now, she could have the princess wedding she'd always dreamed of having. 

''Hey, Ella, what time are we leaving? Because I have to go and get Trixie from Dan's house" Chloe shouted to Ella as she tightened her grip on the curling iron she was  holding.

''In about 15 minutes!" Ella shouted back as she ripped through her wardrobe looking for the  dress she'd bought for the wedding. 

"Okay! Could you help me a minute? I need help doing the back of my dress'' Chloe replied with a hint of struggle in her voice

As Ella tied the final knot in Chloe's dress, she spun her around gently, being careful not to ruin the dress, and just stared at how  beautiful she was... She couldn't believe that her two best friends were finally getting married.

*Time passes, they pick up Trixie from Dan's house and they head to the wedding venue*

Chloe couldn't believe it, she was actually getting married to the Devil.

So many thoughts were going on in her head; what if she couldn't get through her vows properly? What if she couldn't say 'I Do'? What if... what if?

Chloe stood outside the church, waiting for the pianist to start playing  'Here Comes the Bride.' She was so excited to see Lucifer, as she hadn't seen him in two weeks because they both agreed  that they would go their separate ways for two weeks until the wedding.

''Hey, you ready?'' Amenadiel said as he held out his arm ready to walk her down the aisle.

Chloe started to shake as the church doors slowly opened to reveal Lucifer stood at the end of the aisle in a charming silver tux, with his great big white wings adorning his back, and Maze stood behind him in a black fitted suit. 

  Chloe started to tear up once she locked eyes with Lucifer, she couldn't believe what was seeing, his wings looked incredible, he looked incredible. 

Once she had made it successfully down the isle, Chloe smoothed out her dress as Lucifer pulled her in for the first hug they've had in two weeks. 

''You look beautiful'' Lucifer whispered in her ear. This action sent goosebumps down Chloe's neck and spine... She couldn't wait until they finally had some alone time.

She was blushing by the time Lucifer pulled away from her and faced the 'Priest' who stood patiently  waiting for them to finish. Chloe couldn't believe that this was actually getting married to the love of her life, her true love

''Chloe Jane Decker,

You have made me more of a man than anyone ever could, You have made me realise that somethings are worth fighting for... quite literally in some cases.

We've had lots of ups and downs but we've always made it through the other side. You know, when I first came to L.A I didn't believe in love because, well, I'd never been IN love before. But now... Now I feel like I actually have a purpose in this country, now I feel like I have a reason to be happy.

I love you Chloe Decker, always and forever''

 Lucifer proudly said, tearing up towards the end. He took the beautiful diamond encrust- rose gold ring and slid it delicately onto Chloe's ring finger.

 ''Lucifer Morningstar,

I'll admit, the first time I got married I knew i was only doing it because I was pregnant but this time around I know i'm doing it because I'm actually In love with the person i'm marrying...

When I first met you I thought  that there was no way on earth that me and you were ever going to work out, both as colleagues and more intimately... But now, now I realise that, no matter how difficult you can be at times, there is no one else I'd rather be with. 

Trixie is so happy that I'm finally marrying you, and that is very special to me because if she didn't like you then... well, I wouldn't be here right now.

I love you Lucifer Morningstar, forever and always''

 Chloe said in a very shaky tone as she slid the rose gold band onto Lucifer's left ring finger.

''Do you Lucifer Morningstar take Chloe Jane Decker to be your lawfully wedded Wife?''

'' I Do''

''And do you, Chloe Jane Decker take Lucifer Morningstar to be your lawfully wedded Husband?

''I Do''

''Then I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss your bride.''

Lucifer swooped Chloe in his arms and gave her a slow yet passionate kiss as he draped his wings over her back, making Chloe feel a little bit more cozy.

Once they had finally left the church and had started the reception Chloe decided that now would be a good time as any to tell him the big surprise that she had been keeping from him for a few weeks now.

' Hey, uhh, Lucifer, could we have a talk?'' Chloe said as Lucifer was talking to Linda and Maze about relationship struggles.

''Sure, lets go over here.'' Lucifer said placing his drink down so that Chloe had his full attention.

'' Right, uhh, well you see the thing is.... I'm pregnant..'' Chloe said, she thought she might as well have just said instead of beating around the bush.

''Oh my Dad, are you serious? I'm going to be a father?'' Lucifer squealed, he couldn't be more excited even if he tried.

Chloe tried to calm him down as much as possible but it wasn't working as well as she hoped. He wanted to tell everyone, but Chloe wanted to keep it a secret.

''Hey Chlo, are you okay?'' Ella said, giggling like a school girl as Trixie clung to her side.

'' Yeah, I married the Devil, didn't I?'' Chloe sighed whilst laughing. She was hoping that today was going to be perfect, and it was exactly that... Perfect 

She was now Chloe Morningstar and she couldn't be happier 

--------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to @chloesdevil on Twitter because she's amazing and i love her.