Pranks 101

Hey guys this is my first book!!! I hope you guys like it.

The first 10 will be pranks at home!!!

Remember if you get your ass beat up don't blame it on me!!

****************************************************************************************************************

^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^^Pranks^^^

****************************************************************************************************************

#1

Buy a fake cockroach toy and double sided tape. Go into your bathroom and unravel the toilet paper a little. Stick the cockroach to the toilet paper and re ravel the toilet paper so it isn't noticeable. Wait for the next person to use the toilet and have lots of fun laughing at them.

#2

Ask your parents or siblings if they can help with a science experiment at school. If they say yes tell them to hold a broom . Tell them to put the broom Stick on the bottom of the cup of water that you will put on the cealing. When it's there tell them not to move. Put the chair away and walk away!!! They will be suck holding a cup of water to the cealing and can't do anything about it!! You can laugh at them the angrier they get.

#3

Scare them repeditly

#4

Blow up a ballon and when there's an awkward silence in the house pop it!

#5

Blow up a whoopie cushion and before they sit down put it under their bum.

#6

Play their least favourite song on loud and repeat. Sing all the words wrong and keep singing it until they've had enough.

#7

Take all their clothes a when they're in the shower and when they get out to look take them out the front and they won't be able to come out in the nuddy!!!

#8

When everyone's asleep scream really loudly and pretend your asleep when everyone gets up.

#9

If your cooking, cook something you like but everyone else hates.

#10 during dinner fill your mouth with porridge or some other mashed up food and pretend to vomit. They're likely to loose their appetite!

==================================================================================

Well I hope you guys like the first part of the pranks book! Second part I'll release soon!!!

Remember to

LIKE

SUGGEST IN COMMENTS

AND SHARE SO I GET HEAPS OF READS

THANKS GUYS

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

==================================================================================