How does this work?

Well hello there!

I'm Kay but you probably know me as @kiacooks.

Well anyways as The Wattys were going on and other competitions and awards shows I was like,"What contest can I enter my books in?" 🤔

You know the books where you ship the same person together and that person being Justin Bieber? (My face:😇. My insides 😬+😏+😈)

But then I was like,"There are a lot of writers out there and they get absolutely no recognition! Where is the love?!" 💔

So I decided to do something about it!

Right here,right now I'm creating something to honor all Justin Bieber BoyxBoy writers and their stories! Justin shall be served!

I mean Justin.

Damn you autocorrect! 😡

FRACKING JUSTICE!

Justin-oh my god I give up.

Well anyways I've recruited some of your favorite writers to help me out and spread out the word!

Make sure to nominate and vote for them!

But oh you don't know how?

That's what I'm here for!

Voting and Nominating works like this-

To Nominate » for example let's say you want to nominate someone for the category of Best Zustin writer. (Remember you can nominate as many people as you want.)

You comment on the bold. (It will look like this: Best Zustin Writer.)

And then you mention the person you want to nominate. Example:

Best Zustin Writer

Comment: @biebersmalik

To Vote » After Nominations close I will put everyone you nominated on a voting page.

To vote you comment for that person. Example:

LaceUpBieber

                                              Comment: +1

To Nominate A Book » Comment the book title and mention (@) the author.
(Example: Doll Face by @LaceUpBieber)

To Vote for a Book » comment: +1 under the nomination.

Simple enough?

You can nominate as many people and books as you want but you can only vote once on every single category.

What I mean is that you can vote for two different people in the same category but you can't vote for the same person twice.

Do you get me?

Nominations start as soon as possible. Voting closes a week before The Grammys. Winners will be notified the day after The Grammys.

Private message either one of my accounts if you have questions!