Entry I

We Got Married

(The happenings in video is in italics)

3rd person's p.o.v

Mc 1: aaaw the khuntoria couple had left the show

Mc 2: my heart turn into pieces huhu i love them

Mc 3: huhu i will miss my nickhun

Mc 4: ya!ya!ya! Stop complaining let's start the show

The famillar red envelope was left infront of the door of sm building

Mc 2: OMO! ITS FROM SM!!!

Mc 1: another f(x) member will be part of the show?

A black van stops infront of the building and a guy in black shirt and wearing a cup picks up the envelope and enters the building. The guy went to the practice room of sm building. Inside the room are 5 guys with blurry face.

Mc 3: omo is that shinee?

Mc 4: let's just watch. Geez this girl.

The camera focuses on the guys in the room. The guy in a sleeveless shirt notice the camera & the guy earlier and he brightly approach them. When the camera focus it shows the face of EXO SUHO!

MC 1: KYAAAAH! IT'S EXO!!!

Mc 2: Junmyeon-ssi!!!

"Annyeonghaseyo *bows* is it we got married?" Suho politely greet the cameraman and ask his manager when he handed a red envelope to him. Their manager nodded and left the room. The other members, kai,d.o,baekyun and chanyeol approach suho to look at the envelop.

"Hyung let's open it!!! Maybe it is for me!" Baekhyun dreamily look at the envelope

"Ya! Stop dreaming it's not for you" Chanyeol lightly hit baek's head

"Maybe it's for d.o hyung" kai said while sulking

"What's with the commotion hyungs?" Sehun enters the practice room.

Sehun's P.O.V

"I love you too jagi" i hung up at the phone and enter our practice room and I notice that hyungs are having a commotion.

"What's with the commotion hyungs?" I approach them and saw an envelope and a cameraman.

"One of us will join we got married!!!" Baekhyun hyung happily said while jumping up and down.

"Oh okay so who among us will join?" i silently prayed that it wasn't me, ghaad jagi will be mad at me if she'll know it.

"LETS REMOVE THE COVER WOHOOO" suho hyung happily said. Maybe he's thinking it was him and chorong noona thats why he's so hyper. I sit beside the speaker to stop the music that they abandoned for the envelop.

When the cover finally removed they immediately fell silent. I saw baekhyun hyung pouted and sits in the corner while chanyeol hyung followed him. Suho hyung drop the envelop and the grin in his face disappeared. D.O hyung picks up the envelop and patted suho hyung's shoulder as if comforting him hahaha maybe it was d.o hyung that has been chosen.

The cameraman focus on me and i suddenly felt goosebumps. Kai approach me and give me the envelop. I read the context.

"Congratulations to exo's maknae!

You need to find your wife inside your company building now.

Answer: Bubble tea