Love at First Dab

I was watching him from a distance. I for some odd crazy reason couldn't get him dabbling out of my head. Now I feel stupid about it. Even as stupid as I felt I couldn't look away. It was like love at first dab. It even sounds stupid. 'What has happened to me.'
I stood up and was fixing to walk away from it all. I glanced at him one last time and froze. It looked like he was looking at me. I watched him for a few more minutes. It must have been all in my head. I glanced over to where I was sitting to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. I noticed that in my place was indeed the dabber. He didn't give me a chance to say anything. Nope, he walked right up to me and grabbed my wrist. He was pulling me out of the living room of this party house.

Once he got me outside and away from really loud music, he let go and turned to face me. I was just standing there in the cold night. I was in a short skirt and a strapless shirt with the cutest wedges ever. I was standing here waiting for him to offer his warm jacket, but he just stared at me. I was also expecting him to look me up and down, but he didn't. His eyes never left mine.

With a sigh I started to walk away. I was not about to stand in this cold weather with what I was wearing. I was already freezing. I felt something warm and soft on my shoulders. I stopped and glanced at my supposed to be bare shoulder, but I saw part of his jacket. I looked back at him and he was looking at his shoes.

"Y/N... My name is Y/N." I said as I walked a few steps closer to where I was. He looked up with a smile and reached out to grab my wrist again. This time he was pulling me towards all the cars. I just let him besides he didn't look like he could hurt a fly really. He pulled me up to this really nice car. Made me want look up what kind of car it was. It looked really expensive though. He almost shoved me into the passenger side.

I watched him walk around and get in the drivers seat. He turned the car on and started driving. I was looking out the window at the passing houses and trees. It was a beautiful night. I was to busy looking out at the sky and everything else I didn't notice it slowing down. When I finally did notice the car had already stopped. I looked at the building that was now in front of us. I smiled and unbuckled and look at him waiting for him to say 'lets go'.

"Bambam is my name and let's go cutie." I giggled and opened the door. When we walked in through the door It started raining. "well at least we got in before we got wet, right?" I nodded and hugged his arm. He walked up to the front desk and started talking to the lady. She smiled and gave him a room number. I followed at his side as he walked towards the room.

He opened the door for me and we walked in. I let go of him and ran to grab one of the Mics. I turned it on and handed it to him. He picked a song and started singing. He was bad but it was funny. We stayed there for at least two hours, before the lady came and told us they were closing soon. Bambam was pulling me out of the room and out the doors.

When we got outside the rain hit us. We were now running back to his car. He dropped the keys and we both started laughing. After a few minutes he finally got the door open and unlocked mine for me. I slid into the car drenched as can be. He asked where my house was and I told him. We were laughing about being stuck in the rain for a few minutes when he pulled up to my house.

"Well can I have the beautiful Y/N number? So you know I can get her caught in the rain again." He asked with a huge smile. I nodded and he pulled his phone out. I told him it and he put it in his phone. I said goodbye and kissed his cheek fast. Then I went running out into the rain. I didn't noticed him get out. I only felt someone grab my wrist. I was already smiling when he turned me round to face him.

He pulled me into him and kissed me. Right there in the pouring rain. It was perfect although it didn't last long, because the thunder scared us. It was still good though. I looked up at him and he pushed me towards my front door. I ran up to it and watched him drive away. I walked into my house and ran straight to my room. I was to happy to talk or even eat. I screamed into my pillow.

I pulled my phone out and thanked my best friend for forcing me to go to that party. I got a text from Bambam that said "Goodnight cutie". I texted back "Goodnight my crazy Dabber"