Just Wait

Nash: "Hey, Siena.. I need to ask you a favour."

Siena: "Um.. Sure"

Nash: "Well, Cameron kinda has the world's biggest crush on you."

Siena: "You said it was a favour.. not a confession."

Nash: "Does it matter? You've been waiting for this to happen for months now and you answer like that."

Siena: "Well what am I meant to do.. I can;t just walts up to him and be like So Nash told me you have the world's biggest crush on me."

Nash: "I've been telling him to go for it but,"

*Cameron walks into the room* It goes silent as Cameron asks why everything feels so awkward.

Nash: "Im gonna go get some.. juice"

Cameron and Siena say in sync: "random?" then look at each other, staring deeply into each others eyes.

*Nash peeking behind the wall* but Siena decided to ignore it.

Cameron says nervously: "Siena.. There's something I need to tell you.:

Yes? Siena says. "I like you" they both say.. After some awkward silence, you see smiles spread widely across both of there faces.

*Nash walks in interrupting "Finally.. took u both a while."

*Cameron takes Siena's hand leading her to the door* as Nash is kind of left behind Cameron and Siena go on a date. It was quite a different date. It wasn't dinner at a fancy restaurant. Or just a movie, it was a walk on the beach, hand in hand, head on shoulder, lips on lips and Siena in Camerons arms forever.