What About Fred And George Weasley?

********** 3rd Person*************

Alison smiled shyly at Fred as he looked at her after telling one of his famous jokes. She had loved he and his brother's crazy ideas from the very beginning, she was definitely not your average girl. Her hair, after a spell-gone-wrong incident, turned a very dark shade of electric purple, her eyes had also changed to a violet colour. She was skinny and, very good at flying, but didn't want to be on the Griffindor quidditch team because she knew that, even though she was good, she could never really fit in there, she was just too crazy.

************Alison's POV***************

"Who wants to see our new invention? PUKING PASTELS!" George shouted over the crowd, I smiled broadly as I watched Fred magic a bucket and hand it to George who had eaten half of what seemed to be a pink-ish end of a green lolly, instantly, he vomited into the bucket, but, instead of stinking, sent out this smell that wasn't nice or putrid.

"Who wants some? Two galleons each!" Fred shouted over the loud clapping, instantly I jumped up and handed him six galleons, he grinned at me and handed me three of the Puking Pastels.

"Thanks!" I beamed up at him and walked out of the crowd, looking over at the corner, I saw Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter all reading a letter, their faces blank with fear. Walking up to them, I tapped Hermione's shoulder, jumping slightly, she turned to me, herr face instantly breaking into a smile.

"Oh! Hey Ally!" she greeted me, smiling warmly at her the boys greeted me too.

"Wait.....why have you got that evil glint in your eye?" she asked suspiciously, smiling at her evilly I plucked a Puking Pastel out of my pocket and waved it in front of them.

"Well, I'm a bit sick of Malfoy, you know, it might just be funny if I slip the pink end of this into his food tonight, see how he likes that...." I trailed, maliciously as I imagine the fact that Draco Malfoy would be spewing his heart out.

"Oh, but you could get into trouble!" she burst out.

"Trouble? Who's in trouble?" Fred and George said simultaneously, one of them at each side of me.

"No one....yet" Hermione said the last part threateningly towards me.

"Whataya gonna do?" laughed George, smirking I held up a puking pastel.

"One of these might just slip into Malfoy's dinner tonight" I said warningly to no one in particular. The twins grinned at me, their eyes mischievous.

"You know what Alison? I think I like you" Fred laughed, ruffling my strange hair.

"OI!" I growled at him and patted my hair down, "it may be weird, but doesn't mean it has to be messy!" I growled playfully.

"You are girly" they teased, my eyes narrowed instantly. Snapping around to face him I drew my wand out and with a mutter of words, Fred and George were both in different, frilly, pink dresses, a fake diamond purse and pink high heels. The room filled with laughter as everyone stared at the boys.

"Whose the girly one now?" I laughed, they glared at me. Oh yes.

It's war.

*******************************************

Hey guys :) Well this is and isn't my first story, well I hope you like it :D

Tell me what you think?

VOTE\COMMENT\FAN OR................ LIBRARY ME!

Cya,

BUBBLES!

(Long story behind that nickname, one of it has to do with me being a demon child who sends maniac eye to my apparent baby sister..... we were being stupid and played pretend, so my 'baby sister' is one of my best friends....... Don't worry about my sanity, it's perfectly fine.....).

P.S! Watch A Very Potter Musical, best thing you will do in your life :D