Chapters 1-6

Chapter 1:

In a beautiful white and orange large city by the waves as the sun was on the horizon, a crowd was gathered in front of an alter where a woman with long black hair, fair peach skin, green eyes, tall, and average was standing. The woman was chanting, and then in a flash she spoke, "Listen to me all great people of Metrocrest, a woman of long white and pink back length braided hair, peach skin, tall, average, and has pink eyes, will come here to upset the balance of the waves."

The crowd gasped as she spoke.

"The woman will also be with five men. They must not be allowed to come here, or else they will bring destruction to us all."

"YEAH!!!" the crowd cheered.

"Will you follow your priestess to the ends of the Earth?"

"YEAH!!!"

"Will you do anything for your priestess of Metrocrest?"

"YEAH!!!"

"Then destroy the pink haired woman, and if you must the people that are with her."

"YEAH!!!" the crowd cheered enraged.

Another person who was way in back of the crowd that looked like a child in a tattered cloak, ran away from the crowd. They ran so far that it took them a while to get where they were going. But they finally got to where they were going, a beautiful grey and pale purple cottage that was way out near the mountains away from the large city. When the child got inside and closed the door, they took off the cloak to reveal a blond hair child who had green eyes, peach skin, skinny looking, short and along with their short tattered clothes, her hair was cut short.

"Melina, I am back with some news." Said the child walking further into the cottage.

In a small room with a short bookshelf, a woman who looked similar to the one standing on the alter was sitting. But this woman did not have long hair or green eyes instead her black hair was cut short like the child's, and she had yellow eyes that shone like the sun, "What news do you have Mereen?"

"That woman is up to no good again. She is telling the people to go after a lady with white and pink back length hair in a braid."

"That's not good. We have to stop her."

"But how Melina?"

Melina scratched her chin as she was in thought.

At the same time, in a beautiful park in an orange short sleeveless dress that goes to the knees, shoulder length orange gloves, a silver edge plated cloak, and sliver shoes was the white and pink haired woman, who wore a set of goggles that had silver glass in them and an orange strap, Libra is her name, and she is a heroine in Helpful Angels Incorporated.

Libra was at the time helping her friends to fight, "I can't believe they dragged me into this."

The friends, who she was helping, they were Yucinders, Wingheart, Haltin, Dragon, and Dark Law. They were fighting a winged creature with coarse brown wings, a long tail, a tall head, and sharp white teeth. The person controlling the dragon was a man with a flute, a dark flute, the man had long back length white hair in a ponytail, dark green eyes, muscular, tall, tan skin, and he wore clothes that would be accustomed to the country side. It was mostly long clothing that was dirty and worn out.

Libra yelled, "I THINK IT IS HIM!!! THE GUY ON THE CLIFF."

The group was actually in ear the mountains in the fields of the flowers fighting this opponent. The guys from the group saw the man with the flute.