~1~

I just got home from school. I sigh and head inside knowing what's in store for me. I open the door and my mom grabs me by the throat and throws me across the room. I gasp and clutch my throat. My mom storms up to me.

    "You worthless little bitch your father would be ashamed to have a daughter like you."

    "Too bad he left then isn't it."

    Mom slaps me and I fall against the wall. I hold my cheek. This always happens mom is always drunk when I'm home. If it's not her beating me then it's her boyfriend of the week. I get up and stand my ground. Mom sighs and says, 

    "Go to your room Donny will be here in a little while. He'll deal with you."

    I gulp and shuffle to my room quick. I slam the door and turn on Three Days Grace they have saved my life multiple times. I'm jamming out when I remember I have a ticket to go see them live. I jump up and down cause it's tonight mom will never know I left. She will be to busy with Donny her loser of a boyfriend. I mentally scream I'm also going to get to meet Matt. Just then Riot comes on. I sing along with Adam.

"Let's start a riot, a riot. Let's start a riot. Let's start a riot, a riot. Let's start a riot."

    I look at the clock and see it's time to go, I grab a bag. I write mom a note telling her I was out with a friend. Like she will believe that, I don't have any friends. I sneak out my window and run to the bus stop. The bus comes and I pay my fee and they start driving to the venue. I'm jumping in my seat so excited. We get there and I run off the bus and wait in line. The band sneaks out to say hi to a couple fans when they get to me Neil stops. He looks at me and gasps. The guys are looking at him weird and I'm wondering what's going on. Neil nods his head at me, then heads off the rest of the band. Weird I think. The ticket collector asks for my ticket which I give to her. I smile when she hands it back. This is the day my life will turn for the best I think. I walk into the venue this is my night nothing is going to change that. At least that's what I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so here's a new book I hope you enjoy it. Please vote comment share.