On set

Your POV:

"But Minerva! I don't want to!" I whined.
"Y/N. You have to help me. It's my big hit, and a girl with this kind of face has to get around."
Minerva is my sister, and also my bestest friend. She's always had the looks of a goddess, and since I'm her sister, so do I.
"But I can't be working as a costume changer! What about this face?!" I pouted.
"Mother says you're going to have to put up with it! Listen. As much as I would love to have this part, I know you don't want to go, so how about if you don't like the first few days on set, then you can leave."
Even though she could be a diva, she has a kind heart.
I sighed, "Thanks sis."

~~~~Time skip brought to you by Wilford Wolf's werewolf side ;)~~~~

When we got there, the whole set was bustling with people. Makeup, Actors, Producers, Directors, you name it!
"Y/N. I have to go talk to the director real quick, I'll be right back." Minerva ran off.
"Wakko! Stop eating the props!" I heard someone yell.
I decided to go to the source of the noise.
There were three little kids, two boys and a girl. When they saw me, the boys jumped into my arms.
"Hellooooooo Nurse!" They sang.
I put them down, "Who's eating the props?" I asked.
"Oh, that'd be Wakko here. He has no control over what he eats." The tall one said.
"Who are you anyway?" I asked.
"We're the Warner Brothers!"
"And the Warner sister."
They all jumped up to my face and kissed me. I slowly wiped it off.
"I'm Yakko."
"I'm Wakko."
"And I'm cute!"
The boys and I all looked at her squinty eyed.
"Okay. I'm Dot."
"Hey sibs, I think we found today's special friend." Yakko said.