Two babies, one heartbeat.

Two parents planned on having a baby they were very excited for the arrival of a baby. They planned to make sure they got the best of the best for their child.  They didn't seem to care about the gender of the child, they just plan to make sure the child was happy.

but  they found out something shocking during their visit to the doctors office.They are expecting twins. 

The couple was ecstatic they were very excited and all was well for the first couple of weeks.

.

.

.

  But in this story not everything turns out as hoped.

During their visit to see how the twins were doing the doctors struggled on how to tell the couple that only one of the twins has a heart beat. one of the twins died during the pregnacy. 

At first the parents didn't know what to say the chances of one of the twins dying were slim. once the two parents realized half of their blessing was gone they were struck with grief. but things would begin to go from bad to worse.

9 months have passed since they were given the news and their situation was not getting better The husband began to develop a drinking problem and he was rarely home to care for his wife who was still expecting a baby girl. 

_______

The day the baby arrived was very hectic, The lady panicked because her husband wasn't home to drive her to the hospital deliver the baby. The wife had to call over her neighbor and get him to drive her. 

after all the craziness the Woman still had a beautiful baby girl with big blue eyes that shown like diamonds. 

The woman unsure of what to name her decided to call her Cindy.

Now in the present

 little Cindy grew up very pretty with blonde hair in two pigtails and a little pink dress. She throughout her life she developed to have a mean and bratty attitude towards her peers. She mostly hated a little girl named Lily. Cindy always bullied her calling her ugly names, trying to always put gum in her hair. 

 Cindy hated Lily because her brother broke up with her at least that's what Cindy thinks but she didn't realize that she didn't like lily because she felt like she was missing something and that something was what she always saw in Lily and Billy. 

the joy of having a twin sibling.

Fin.

~~~~~~

I know it's not that good but i tried.

This head canon is supposed to be that Cindy actually hates lily is because Cindy was supposed to also have a twin but the twin didn't make it and Cindy was jealous of Lily because Lily has a twin and she doesn't.