Chapter 1

I'm Romy. I'm suppose to be the prettiest 15 year old girl everyone wants to be. With long blond hair pulled back into a lose braid touching just below my waist, slightly tickling my backside. Everyone would see a flower bloom, but what you see there is definitely not me. I'm just your average high school freshman starting to plant my seed. Just a nervous wreck who had no friends or an ego to boost. What ego do I have to boost anyway?

I wanted a fresh start. That's why when my mother had put me on the waiting list to a elite private school I experienced a new feeling. A feeling that I couldn't put into words. All I ended up doing was kissing her cheek as a thank you. Giving me a gentle hug and some words of encouragement my mother told me to pray that I get excepted in.

God? Someone? Who's ever out there, can you please give me a miracle?

It's been five years since I last begged for a miracle. I gave up trying, I gave up believing because of the accident. My dad. My best friend. The person that was always there for me died, he was taken from me to soon. I never thought God would do that to anyone. Every time I take a look at myself I'm reminded of him. My hazel colored hair, soft white skin, cute nose, pink lips and those small dimples when I smile. Or should I say when I used to smile. My lips arched down frowning at the thought.

"Believe!" Those words escaped my mouth shocking myself before I could turn around to find my mother cracking open my bedroom door. Calm and collective as usual she entered the small rustic room and plopped herself on top of my twin sized bed sheets. Looking a me she smiled regarding the fact that it was way past my curfew, as a mother should she wished me a goodnight sleep and turned off my light leaving me tired under the cool fan blowing over my bed. I hoped that the results tomorrow for school my mom applied me for was going to be fine. I felt very confident that I would actually get into Fern Grove private high school. 

Who knows? Maybe this is a new chapter of my life.