You And I Tonight (Pandora Hearts Fanfic [Elliot Nightray])

(( Hi guys. This is a fanfic for Elliot-sama because I really got obsessed with him. Seriously. This oneshot/twoshot/what might even be my confession. Yeah. Shortly, this is the story of my life. Kidding. Haha. But yeah, please read on. Thank youuu~ ))

------------------------

Hi. My name is Azalea. Azalea Smith. Just a simple girl from a simple family. My mom was fond of flowers and she knows the meaning of almost every flower so when they got me, as a child, they named me by the name of a flower.

Azalea means, "Take care of yourself." Then the Azalea came from the Greek word "Azaleos" which means dry and the Azalea flowers grow in dry soil. That's what mom said to me.

Well, there's not much to see about me. I have light brown hair up to my hips that has this wavy feel, dark gray eyes that doesn't sparkle, and a skin tone that is not white as Snow White.

Pretty normal.

Well, I live a normal life as an only child. I mean, waking up, eating, taking a bath, surfing the internet, watching anime, reading the manga, eating again, holding a gadget, then sleeping. Yes, a normal life... of an otaku.

And unfortunately, I live in the real world which we call Earth. Even if I badly want to live in the world or my fantasies, I simply cannot be there. I can only watch it from here. It's not like my story is a fanfiction where the author can manipulate the plot and send me to the world where I want to be.

Sadly, that's the harsh reality. Really, why is the world so cruel, rig

 ~ ~ ~

I stopped writing on my notebook when someone shouted from downstairs saying, "Azalea! We'll be going out now!"

Mom... Yeah. She'll be out of the city for days because of her work and dad would be at the hospital and for sure, he'd also be busy. So I'd be lonely for the day. Well, this is not much tho. I've been used to it anyway. Atleast I have wifi, laptop, tablet, and everything inside the house all for myself all day. I can even blow the kitchen up if I want to cook something with a blast.

I stood up, headed towards my room's door and rubbed my eyes. I'm still sleepy since I just woke up. It's already 12:34 in the afternoon tho.

I took the way downstairs to see dad and mom before they leave me alone and lonely but excited to spend the day with my anime friends and have multiple dates with my anime baes.

They hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. They told me to be a good girl and take care of the house properly. But I told them to stop looking at me like I'm such a baby. C'mon, I'm fifteen years old already.

They hugged me again and I told them I love them. I gave them a smile as they walked out of the house. Dad get into his black BMW while mom got into her silver Subaru, both heavily tinted so I rolled my eyes to them when Dad suddenly rolled down his window and shouted "I saw that baby!" as he waved goodbye, chuckling. Mom also rolled down her window and sent me a flying kiss and drove away.

I sighed as the door closed.

Alone again... eh?

I just smiled at my self... I'm so pathetic.

I turned around, walked my way onto somewhere and my eyes widened when I saw the grand piano, which is painted in powder blue, that we have near the living room.

Well, only two words... popped inside my head; Elliot Nightray.

Especially when the music sheet of the fan made "Statice of Elliot Nightray" by HeroicPlights is on top of the piano.