Ch : 0

(This is a story I wanted to wright, it not true it just random but they might be some truth in this book, a picture of alex ☝️)

:Alex age 15 :
Alex was a great kid growing up they say she was the sweeties girl you'll ever meet.  She has anxiety and depression and only her sister know about it and best friend.  Alex is now in the 10th grade she not the most popular girl but she doesn't care she has one good friend and her family that loves her,  but she had a few really bad childhood memories that didn't hit her till she was older. Alex hair is about at her lower back and she 5'1 her hair is color at it tip a blue and light blue hair.

: John age 17 :
John is the guy Alex like. John was a real player but had a secret. He was a trouble maker when it he was smaller, john is in the 12th grade. John was a real know guy in his school he wasn't popular but he wasn't a nobody they knew who he was. He had a good childhood but some ups and downs here and there. John has short hair and has green eyes with black hair. Height 5'9.

: Jenny age 15 :
Jenny is the best friend of Alex they both are more like sister but not really Jenny is a fun girl and a really risky  girl,Jenny say it how it is she really out spoken. She really pretty but she think she ugly and fat but she not. Her childhood was normal but not quite. Jenny hair is at the Length of her upper back with blond highlights and lowlights and her eyes color is a light brown.

: Carla and Kayla age 21 :
They are alex sisters they are older then her but they are her life savers they help her when ever she get in trouble they are twin they have a hate love relationship between them two. They also had a bad childhood. They look so similar they have the same length hair same hair color and same eyes color but different personality one the bossy one and one the leader.

Ok so I hope u would read this book I swear to update soon so it better then why now my logan and Louise book, I  swear to update  soon tho please enjoy your summer and put on sunscreen lmao 😂