1

Tom and Matt looked at the sunset, Calming them an no orders so far.. Tom had some sweat running down his face, he smaller male was nervous. He wanted to ask his boyfriend the big question, but..he didn't know if he'd accept..

He knows that they've been together for maybe three years, But he didn't think he'd be ready..

Tom inhaled. "Come on, Tom. You can do this! You have to! You need to!" Tom exhales. "M..Matt?"

Matt looks over, only his eyes moving. "Yes?" Tom stutters. "U-Uh..I...I...I wanna...a...ask...you..something..." Matt turned his head. "And what would that be?" Matt asked, calm. Tom fiddled with his fingers, Stressed and anxious.
"So...So...U--" "Spit it out." Matt says as he turns his full body towards Tom. Tom blushed and tried to get the words out.

He wobbled and kneeled on one knee. "Matt...W..Will you..." Matt uncrossed his arms and sat them on his hips.
Tom quickly got out a box from his pocket. "Marry...." He opened the box, showing a ring. "Me...?" Matt froze, he was shocked. His jaw kinda dropped. Tom looked at the ground, kinda terrified.  That's until he felt two hands wrap around his waist and carry him off the ground, swinging him around in circles. "Yes, Yes,Yes,Yes!!" Matt says, Kinda choking on his words from slight tears of joy. Tom blushed and started tearing up too, hugging matt's neck as Matt put him down.

What they didn't know, is the leader, was watching them from afar.

Very entertained and pleased.