Bandicoot-Senpai

"Woah" you whispered. He's so handsome. He turned around and looked at you. He started running toward you "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH"

You woke up with soaking panties. Your mom was calling for you from downstairs. You rushed to get dressed and ran to school.

Once you walked in the gates you could see him. The man of your dreams, Bandicoot-Senpai. He glanced at you. You quickly looked away, blushing.

The bells rang so you ran to your class. When you entered the class you noticed that your Bandicoot-senpai wasn't there and there was a note on your desk.

You read it. It said, "WOAH.. WOAH WOOOAH. WOAHWOAHWOAH 🅱️🅱️~Senpai" (Meet me on the roof after your class) you gasped and put the note away, excited to meet him on the roof.

As class slowly went on, you daydreamed about what would happen on the roof. You day dreamed about his strong legs, his sprouting, spiky hair, and mostly, his high crackling voice.

Once the bell rang you jumped out of your seat. You ran through the halls and up the stairs.

Then you saw him. You two locked eye contact. You slowly started to walk towards him, fiddling with your fingers.

"B-Bandicoot senpai..." you blushed and stumbled over your words.

"WOAH" (hey there (Y/N)-Chan) his mighty sexy voice spoke, "WOAH WOAH" (I wanted to tell you something)

Bandicoot-senpai started to walk towards you, ugh he's so sexy😩😩💦💦.

He grabbed ahold of your hands and held them in his.

"Woah, Wowoahwoahwoah?" he whispered to you. (I really like you. Do you wanna go out sometime?)

You wish you could squeal at the top of your lungs with excitement but you had to hold it in for now.

You nodded your head up and down as hard as you could. Your face was as red as a tomato.

"Woah.", he sighed. (Great)

The bell rang. He let go of your hands and grabbed his bag.

"Woahwo?" he asked. (Text me?)

"S-sure" you giggled.

He handed you a piece of paper and ran off to class.