Chapter 0ne

"Sarah!, catch! shouted Abigail. She threw a device fast at her. Sarah got it and ran fast. " You will never get away from me". She turned and saw the villain. She ran fast and threw it to Olivier. Olivier got it and ran. Also, the villain ran after her. She jumped from roof to roof, then threw the device at Flora. Flora got it and ran. In addition, the villain followed her. The villain said "you will never get away from this". He shouted. Flora said" Oh, yea!,Catch this!.. She threw it down and Venus got it. She ride on her motorbike fast. Then the villain entered his car and drove fast.
  On the top of the roof, Sarah said "That jerk is stupid". Flora said" That why he called himself the Stupid clown man. She giggled. Abigail said "Don't stand here, let help Venus". She ordered them. She jumped and ride her motorbike fast. Olivier said" I hate it when she does that ". Sarah said" that why she is the leader of this team. She jumped and ride on her bike. Olivier said "I know". She jumped on her motorcycle and drove off. Abigail said" Where are you three?. She commanded. Flora said "Well, we are at your back". She looked back and saw them .  Abigail said" She is going for the tower, someone should slow the stupid clown man down". She demanded. Sarah said "Am onto it". She passed Abigail fast as lightning.
Abigail was at Stupid clown man back. The Stupid clown man saw her and drove fast to catch up with Venus. Sarah said" Oh no you don't ". She pressed a button and then small ball started coming out of her bike. They were rolling on the road and went to the stupid clown man car. Unexpected, the stupid clown man car stopped. Sarah went to him and stopped. Then the girls stopped too around the stupid clown man car. Abigail said" Come out and put your hands to the air".  She shouted. She opened the door and checked. She came out of the car. Flora said "He has escaped right?. She questioned. Abigail said" Yes".  Oliver said "I knew it." She went to her bike and started the engine and drove off. Abigail said "Where is she going". Flora,Sarah said" we don't know?. " Flora said "Wait, I know what she is doing". She went on her bike and drove off fast. Abigail said" What is she doing!!"She shouted. Sarah said "Let follow them". They went on her bike and drove off. Oliver went to the tower were Venus was. Olivier said" Venus!, look out!".
Suddenly, the stupid clown man dragged her at her back on the tower when she was about to put the diamond in the device back were it belongs.  Venus said "Leave me alone". She kicked him where the sun shines. The stupid clown man shouted. Without control, he fell down and landed on the road. Olivier went to him and cuffed him. Venus kept the device which is the diamond was inside, opened it and kept the diamond back. She jumped down and Abigail caught out her with flash Venus said" Nice catch Abigail ". Abigail landed her. Abigail said" That what happens when you train". She went to oliver. Abigail said "Why didn't you not tell me he was on the tower." She requested. Olivier said "Well, I knew you will not believe me". She walked out and gave it to the cops. Abigail said" What!" She was stunned. Venus said "Yeah is true,you never listen to us but only yourself."
"Because you are the leader". Said Sarah.  Venus said" Give me an hand five girl. They gave themselves an hand five. Venus said "Thanks for completing my sentence".  Olivier said" Let go and prepare for school because summer is over, that what you will say Abi". Sarah,Flora,Venus chuckled and left with Olivier. Abigail said "What!?" She shouted and went home.