The Lightning Storm

It was july 1st the last day of school; Chesserae's birthday. He was turning 14 today, it was a verry special day for him, and Jake the high school drop out and bully. He liked to stick around the school just for Chesserae , he was always the one getting picked on, and just because it was his birthday; Jake was going to beat him, beat him harder then all the other times.

Chesserae was enjoying the pats on the back he had been getting all day, it was his birthday after all. Today was the day Chesserae was going to regain power and join his father in the heavens. Chesserae thought it ment commit suicide to do so, but thats not what his mother ment.

Chesserae was trying to avoid jake in the halls, he looked like a snake slithering through people. Its only because he knew what jake ment by 'On your birthday i have something alittle more special for you.' Chesserae looked out the front doors of the school; none was there. He walked out, and shut the door behind him quietly.

Some grabbed his mouth and pulled him back, he was struggling to get out of its grasp. it let go, he quickly turned around. It was his best  friend Cassidey. She was the most prettiest girl he ever had as a friend. "Wtf was  that for?" Chesserae yelled. "shhh! Jake has gone mad! he has a gun, and hes looking for you." Cassidey explained. "And im sorry i hurt ur face..." she looked at Chesserae weird.

Cassidey leaned forward, Chesserae was confused; was she gonna kiss him? She closed her eyes, and moved her face to his ear, and whispered "run... he's behind you."