Chapter 1

Sarah's POV:;

Date: March 20th, 2017

"Aye Jauregui. You ready?" My best friend Matthew asks. I slam my locker shut and run up to him. "Never been more ready, Espinosa" I say and he grabs my hand. We start running to the doors and we walk out of the school. We start running to his car and we get in. He turns on his car and we head out of the school parking lot.

You may be wondering who I am. My name is Sarah. Sarah Jauregui. Yes Lauren Jauregui's little sister. I'm 17 years old and I'm currently ditching School with my best friends. We're known to be the inseparable ones of troublesome kids. We've been friends for as long as I can remember.

"Aye Besson hurry up we ain't got all day. Tell Daniel and Jack to hurry up as well" I say as we pull over not to far from the school's exit. "We're going we're going." Corbyn says and ends the call. Not that long after they get in the car. Matt starts driving and I take the aux cord and plug it into my phone.

"Alright my friends imma let my Cuban side come out with this song" I say as I play ' Vente pa ca by Ricky Martin' they laugh at me dancing. " dime si hay otro lugar para dejar mi corazón ah tienes razón mejor porque no los vamos los dos" i sing and Jack smiles at me. "I told you guys my Cuban side was abouta come out" I say and chuckle.

*25 minutes later*

After a while, we finally arrived at the park. I get out of the car and stretch. I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist. I turn to see Jack smiling at me. I smile back and release myself from the hug. "Race ya to the Swings" I say and they smirk. I start running and they whine. "Hurry up losers im getting closer" I say as they start running.

I get to the swings and then Daniel and Matt. We sit down and Corbyn comes shortly after. Jack is the last one due to the fact that his shoe was untied. "We won" we all say as we stick our tongues at Jack. He laugh and we join in afterwards. I get up from the swing to let jack sit down.

I go over to Corbyn and he pulls me into his lap. He kisses my cheek and I smile. He starts swing us and I chuckle at our position. His arms are wrapped around my waist and my arm is around his neck. We see a girl with long blonde hair walking straight to us. When she's near she smiles at me. "Hi I'm Lele. I know this might be weird and all but I was wondering if you could possibly help me and my friends film this skit." She asks me sweetly.

I look at Corbyn and the rest of the boys. "Sure I mean what is this skit about?" I ask nicely. "Here let me show you" she says and I nod. I get up from Corbyn's lap and Lele grabs my arm gently. She takes me to her friends. Her friends consists of two boys and one girl. "Guys this uh one sec. what's your name?" She asks me politely "Sarah" i say and smile at her.

"Guys this is Sarah. She's going to help us out with the skit." She says and her friends smile at me. "Hi I'm Hannah." The girl says and I smile at her. "I am Juanpa." The first boys says with a Mexican accent. "Are you Mexican?" I ask and he nods. "Was it the accent?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah it was. I'm From Cuba" I say and they look at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I say and Lele comes closer to me. "You're Cuban?" She says and I nod. "Hard to tell huh?" I say and they nod. I chuckle "My older sister looks more like a born American then a Cuban as well" I say and they laugh. "What's her name?" Hannah asks "Her name is Lauren. Lauren Jauregui" I say and their eyes widen more. "You're her baby sister?!" Hannah asks and I nod.

"Yeahhh" I say bringing out the 'h'. "Well anyways I'm Twan" the last boy says. And might I say damn he's attractive. I smile and look over at the boys. They're smiling at me and I smile back. "So the skit is based off from an Idea i had a couple days ago. Where it's when you see your crush and his friend looking at you and your friends." Lele says and I nod.